The Ayuredic approach to cure joint pain and other joint disorders
Good morning everyone my name is Dr. Pratik Bhoite and today we are going to discuss Joint disorders and its remedies by Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is the science of life it is a non side effective treatment which is there from ancient times. Ayurveda is known to cure chronic diseases and joint problems from the past many decades. Now what exactly is joint disorders any problem happening to your joint in which there is pain stiffness swelling is called joint disorders. The most common form of joint disorders is arthritis. Arthritis today affects more than fifteen percent of the Indian population. it is a serious problem basically a problem which was occurring in the age of 60s today is knocking those when you are at the age of 30s. So it is a great concern for everyone. How does Ayurveda help in the joint problems.
Joint disorders have been or to immune in nature. Rheumatoid arthritis, alkalizing spondylitis, gout these diseases have grabbed people of today. So in Ayurveda basically the ayurvedic formulations along with panchakarma therapy has been found very effective in the joint diseases. Ayurveda is known to give a specific disease wise a dietary regime which when followed by the patient is really helpful and is found to be effective. Ayurveda has do's and don't which when followed in the right manner helps the patient to reduce the symptoms. Joint disorders basically include the main symptom pain. Patient are really worried regarding the pain when they are walking or when it is paining continuously and if their pain subsides they find joint disorders to be cured but actually the joint disorders is not cured.
So Ayurveda believes in removing the disease from the root cause. Hence it is very important to get rid of the diseases causing elements and eliminate the cause which is causing the disease. Thus by having prepared formulations and following a dietary regime along with a specific exercise really helps in joint disorders. Now let us move on to panchakarma today the pancha karma treatment is known to all now what exactly is this panchakarma treatment.
Panchakarma treatment is nothing but a natural way in which the diseases causing elements are removed out of the body. For joint disorders basti that is medicated anima is found to be the most effective treatment of all. Thus when these Ayurvedic formulations are taken it reduces that increased vata dosha in the body which causes decrease in the vitiation of pitta and cough and ultimately the defective asti and mojada to which are the integral part of the joint are cured thus, in the long run, the joint remains healthy. So you can imagine at the age of 60 someone saying hey I am consuming Ayurvedic medicines and am healthy. It reduces the degeneration which is happening in the body and keeps you healthy thus the Ayurvedic medicine is found to be very effective in joint disorders even though the treatment takes time but having a longer duration treatment helps you to make sure that the healing of the body and the diseases causing elements are removed from the body.
So, I hope that with the treatment surely helps you in your joint problems for ayurvedic treatment and punchkarma therapies. It is very easy to get in touch with me at lybrate.com. thank you stay blessed, stay healthy. God bless you.read more
Doctor in Tulasbharati Ayurveda Clinic & Panchakarma Centre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Tulasbharati Ayurveda Clinic & Panchakarma CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He ensures that she listens to his patients. One of my colleague referred Pratik Bhoite.I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Pratik Bhoite guided me to change my attitude and gave me gain weight treatment. The Tulasbharati Ayurveda Clinic & Panchakarma Centre was equipped with various facilities. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. The best thing about Pratik Bhoite is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines.
I thought my dandruff problem was very normal, but then I realised the Issue is something else. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. then I consulted drPratik bhoite and herguidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Everything was just spick and span in the Tulasbharati Ayurveda Clinic in Mumbai. dr is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
It's was shocking thing for me that I was experiencing Male sexual issue. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with this problems. But Dr Pratik helped me resolve the issue within short time period . He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Dr Pratik did it immediately and started the male sexual problems treatment for it.
All of sudden I developed this need to take a panchakarma and didn't know what to do. He is one of the best physicians in city. The staff was very attentive to my needs. During the treatment, Dr Pratik Bhoite supported me a lot. The waiting area in the Tulasbharati Centre is very comfortable for elderly patients. I am so thankful that Pratik Bhoite has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
I contacted the doctor through lybrate. On a same day he answered me back via call followed by the prescribed medicine. He explained me about the problem and the cure in detail. And also answered all my doubts. It was a great experience and I recommend him to all my friends and lybrate members. I am taking the prescribed medicine now and would like to consult him for other treatments too.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from constipation like tHer. It was so quite pleasant in the Tulasbharati Ayurveda Clinic which is in Mumbai. I consulted number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that ,Dr Pratik Bhoite is the reason. The treatment he provided benefitted me to the great extent.
Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. I was shocked to experience the problem of never ending pimples. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. The atmosphere in the Tulasbharati Centre is always so positive and full of life. Dr Pratik Bhoite is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
One of my cousin's referred to Pratik Bhoite. The atmosphere in the Tulasbharati cliniic is always so positive and full of life. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. my insomnia issue was aggravating. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from male sexual problems like this. Thanks to Dr Pratik for the male sexual problems he gave. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. The atmosphere in the Tulasbharati Ayurveda Clinic is always so positive and full of life.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pratik Bhoite to be very helpful, knowledgeable, sensible, well-reasoned and nurturing. I feel way more light and more active after following diet chart provided. Very professional approach in a caring method. Replied everytime a question was asked.
My wife was suffering from female hair loss issue due to which she was very depressed. I took her to Dr Pratik Bhoite. He is very knowledgeable doctor. He gave a perfect advice and my wife is benefitted with his treatment.
Dr. Pratik Bhoite provides answers that are well-reasoned. By writing down ones analysis of the problem, many improvements could be made. It's very well-reasoned and thoughtful.
Dr. Pratik Bhoite provides answers that are very helpful, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Pratik is great. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. His staff is courteous and I like his philosophy of medicine.
Dr. Pratik Bhoite provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Expert in diagnosis and treats patient well
Got good result for weight loss!
good result after treatment
The incidences of various heart ailments are on a mercurial rise. The problem is no longer related to old age. There are many young adults in their early 30's suffering from heart problems (mild to severe). Some people swear by conventional medications and therapies. There is no denying the effectiveness or credibility of conventional treatments, but one cannot neglect the side effects that come tagged along. Some of the advanced heart treatments are also very expensive. Does that mean one will never be able to enjoy a healthy and disease free heart? The solution to the problem lies in Ayurveda.
However, both current drug and Ayurveda agree that there are things you can do each day to keep your heart healthy and we have a few recommendations to help you. Pick maybe a couple and begin with those in the event that you like, then include a couple all the more at regular intervals until you are normally carrying on with a heart-healthy way of life. Reward your heart, as well as your whole physiology will be much obliged.
- Mitigate away stress: As indicated by ayurveda, a comprehensive way to deal with heart health obliges you to feed the passionate heart and also the physical heart. The heart is not only a pump — it's the origin of all feelings, whether it's bliss and elation or trouble and dissatisfaction.
- Develop the positive: While averting abundance stress is fundamental to keep the enthusiastic heart from squandering without end, effectively looking for mental and passionate prosperity can help the enthusiastic heart thrive. Ayurveda discusses ojas, the substance that looks afterlife.
- Eat right: Ostensibly the most basic stride you can take towards heart health is to eat a heart-accommodating eating routine. Pick new sustenances over prepared nourishments or remains; light sustenances over rich, rotisserie ones; and warm, cooked nourishments over chilly, overwhelming nourishments. An adjusted cell reinforcement Rasayana, for example, Brahma Rasayana is phenomenal healthful backing, and distributed examination affirms that Amrit decreases LDL cholesterol, which has been involved in plaque develop.
- Eat carefully: How you eat is as essential for heart health (and general health) as what you eat. Eat modestly, the perfect ayurvedic 'part' is the thing that fits in your two measured palms. Try not to skip suppers, since eating three dinners at general times every day "prepares" your processing to suspect and process your sustenance.
Practiced since ancient times, Ayurveda has gained immense recognition and popularity. Ayurveda believes that for a disease free health, the three energies or doshas- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha dosha should be in equilibrium. With Ayurvedic treatment, it is possible to enjoy a healthy heart provided one follows the Ayurvedic treatment and the healthy lifestyle modifications diligently.
Panchakarma: With Panchakarma, one can treat and manage almost all the health disorders including heart problems. The Panchakarma Therapy is carried out to detoxify the body of all the harmful substances and toxins. The detoxification involves five steps (each step specific to certain health conditions). The steps involved in Panchakarma are
- Raktamokshana (purification of the impure blood).
- Vamana (a person is given herbal medicines to vomit the toxins out of the system)
- Basti (involves clearing the rectum of the toxin products).
- Virechana (use of herbal and natural laxatives to flush out the toxins through fecal matter).
- Nasya involves the use herbal nasal drops to carry out the detoxification.
A person is also given Oleation (massaging the body with herbal oil) and Fomentation (made to sweat profusely) before carrying out the treatment to ensure that the toxin becomes soft and loose.
- Stress and anxiety can have a negative impact on the heart and should be avoided. Practicing meditation, yoga, listening to soothing music can work wonders to relieve the stress, doing the heart a world of good.
- Your diet can have an impact on the heart. The saturated and trans fats can be detrimental for your heart. Foods such as cakes, pastries, doughnuts, hydrogenated vegetable oil, margarine, cookies, pies are best left avoided. Instead, opt for the good fats (monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fats) such as ghee, olive oil, mustard oil, flaxseed oil, to name a few.
- Eat the right amount of food (preferably small amounts at regular time intervals). Overeating is unhealthy for the heart.
- Limit your alcohol intake. Quit smoking altogether.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Laziness and healthy heart just don't go together. Exercise regularly (morning or evening walk, jogging, aerobics, cycling, swimming, etc).
- Arjuna, Guggul, and Ashwagandha are wonder herbs that safeguard the heart from various ailments. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Stress is the body’s natural way of dealing with a threatening situation. However, excessive stress can harm the body by lowering immunity and disturbing our mental and physical equilibrium. It is also a key factor that causes many diseases. Here are a few natural ways to beat stress.
- Get plenty of vitamin D: Vitamin D helps reduce stress and promotes the production of serotonin that reduces anxiety and makes a person feel happy. Vitamin D also boosts the immune system and strengthens the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular system. Exposing yourself to upto 15 minutes of sunlight a day is the best source of Vitamin D. Alternatively you could include salmon and cod liver oil in your daily diet. Vitamin D supplements can also help.
- Breathe deeply: We take the simple action of inhaling and exhaling for granted, but when done properly; it can engage the parasympathetic nervous system and help metabolize stress hormones. Using the technique of aulom vilom is very useful when dealing with stressful situations. Simply sit upright and close one nostril while inhaling deeply through the other. Hold your breath for a few seconds and then close the nostril you inhaled from and exhale through the other. Repeat with the other nostril.
- Chamomile tea: Herbs like chamomile have the ability to neutralize the effect of stress hormones. It also has powerful anti-oxidant properties. Chamomile tea is also often prescribed for people who suffer from insomnia and sleep difficulties. To benefit from this herb, steep a cup of hot water with a spoonful of dried chamomile leaves and drink the tea.
- Exercise: Hitting the gym or taking a long walk are very effective ways of combatting stress. Apart from making you fit, exercise also improves blood flow through your body and triggers the release of happy hormones. It also gives you time to yourself away from work and other responsibilities that may be tying you down. If you cannot put aside half an hour each day to exercise, try simply being more active through the day. For example, take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Herbal remedies: There are a number of herbs that help fight stress. Ginseng helps reduce the production of cortisol in the body and boosts the immune system. Basil is another great stress busting herb that also reduces pain and inflammation. Ashwagandha helps calm the mind in a troubled situation while passion flower can address stress induced anxiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hair problems were never so common. There are hair care chemicals, changing food patterns, and increasing pollution. Issues relating to hair loss, hair thinning, premature greying, roughening are all on the rise. Conventional treatment measures would again go the chemical way, adding to the vicious cycle.
Here is where Ayurveda helps. There are proven, safe, and effective ways to a healthy hair, which have been used for centuries now. According to Ayurveda, hair and bone are very similar and so what is good/bad for the bones is good/bad for the hair too. Hair problems are due to excessive pitta, which needs to be addressed.
Healthy hair is the result of a combination of diet, Ayurvedic herbal oils, exercise, sleep, and meditation. Some of the popular herbs are listed below along with other changes that can promote healthy hair growth.
- Bhringaraaja: It translates into “king of the hair” and is useful for most hair problems including hair fall, premature balding, calming the mind, and promoting sleep. It can be used both internally and externally.
- Brahmi: Another wonderful chemical for the hair, it can be mixed with curd and applied on the hair to prevent hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Amla: Hair packs made of amla powder and curd or water along with henna have been used since ages to ensure healthy hair.
- Ritha: These are natural soap nut powders without the use of chemicals and can be used for regular hair wash. The natural oils from the scalp are preserved and therefore hair remains healthy.
- Natural oils: A combination of oils including coconut, almond, olive, mustard, sesame and brahmi are popularly used on the hair. These promote hair growth, improve texture, and prevent greying. Massaging warm oil on the scalp and hair and leaving it overnight before washing gives great results.
- Aloe vera: Either in juice form or gel form, consuming aloe vera is useful in controlling hair loss.
- Sesame seeds: Consume a spoonful of white sesame seeds which is rich in magnesium and calcium. As noted above, these are essential (like for bone) for hair growth and useful in maintaining healthy hair.
Fresh fruits and vegetables like juices of carrot and lettuce, vitamin and mineral rich products like sprouts, nuts, soybeans, yeast, milk, and whole grains should be part of the diet to improve overall hair health.
Stress is another major reason for hair loss and premature greying. While stress is an inevitable part of our lives, we need to learn to manage it. Try meditation, yoga, music, or exercise to beat the stress.
Hydration: The toxins that are formed in the body need to be flushed out and so don’t forget to drink it up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian field of medicine that has been in existence since time immemorial. Many people swear by its efficacy and it is also a proper field of study for people who want to practice this form of medicine as doctors. Ayurveda makes use of a variety of herbs and lifestyle changes including diet, rest and massages in order to create a healthier body. Ayurveda combines Yogic postures with these herbs to create various kinds of treatment for varied conditions.
Panchakarma therapy is one of the kinds of Ayurvedic treatments that can greatly benefit the human body in many ways. This is basically made up of five therapies, which aim at removing the toxins from the body of the patient. One must take a proper consultation with a doctor in order to practice this therapy. Read on to know more about this form of treatment and its various benefits.
- Five therapies: As mentioned above, this therapy is made up of five therapies including Vamana, Raktamokshana, Nasya, Basti and Virechana. These therapies aim at freeing the body of the toxins that may accumulate and give rise to a variety of conditions and diseases in various organs of the body.
- Oils and diet: This therapy is carried out with the help of various medicated oils that help in eliminating the different toxins in one’s body. As per the tenets of Ayurveda, one also has to follow a specific diet and a systematic routine along with this therapy so that the Kapha toxins are removed from the body.
- Ailments and conditions: There are many kinds of conditions and ailments that can be cured and managed with the help of this therapy. Asthma and cervical spondylitis are some of the conditions. Here, the painful symptoms and attacks can be kept at a minimum because these have to do with the Kapha dosha, which is effectively treated when the Kapha toxins are flushed out of the body following this therapy. This treatment helps in cleansing the body with the help of the various oils and the five therapies that are used here.
- Aging process: The Panchakarma therapy helps in preventing the aging process and the signs of aging by replenishing the cells and the energy in the body. This helps in keeping the bones, skin and hair healthy as well, since the patient goes through regular bouts of massage in order to get the treatment.
- Stress: This treatment eliminates stress as it brings about a more calm state of mind. It does so by strengthening the body through the removal of immunity breaking toxins, which puts the hormones back in balance.
Benefits of Panchakarma Treatment:
The results of Panchakarma are very powerful and effective. Some of the benefits include:
- The doshas – vata, pitta and kapha, will return to their original places and function normally. Mind calms down, and intellect and concentration becomes sharp.
- It helps to attain a clear and glowing complexion.
- It helps to reverse the negative effects of daily living.
- It restores the natural state of health and wellness by bringing balance in the system and improving bodily function.
- A person undergoing Panchakarma attains longevity, intellect and freedom from diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Infertility is when a female is not able to conceive for almost a year when not using contraception or is not able to carry the pregnancy through to term. With changing lifestyles, the incidence of infertility is on the rise. It is due to a combination of factors including lifestyle changes, improper diet habits, genetics, a healthy relationship, and of course all leading to body imbalances.
Ayurveda believes that infertility is caused by lack of “shukra dhatu” which is basically the reproductive tissue. A healthy semen, healthy ovum, and healthy uterus are essential for a healthy pregnancy. This shukra dhatu is the 7th element and is formed by a sequence of reactions between other 6 dhatus. The entire chain reaction must be healthy to achieve a healthy shukra dhatu, the 7th element. While Bringhana types of foods nourish all the dhatus, the Vrishya types of foods enhance the shukra dhatu per se.
Addressing diet, therapies, and lifestyle changes using a combination of measures is necessary to ensure healthy dhatus are formed, leading to healthy pregnancy.
- Swedanam: This is a form of therapy where there is the use of heavy blankets and some exercises. The idea is to get the patient to sweat out the toxins, and once the toxins are out of the system, fertility is ensured.
- Vamanam: This is a detox system, where vomiting is induced to get the undigested food and toxins out of the body.
- Basti: This involves giving an enema to the person rectally, with the result of achieving cleaner sperms and eggs which are essential for healthy pregnancy.
- Shirodhara: Using medicated herbal oils where they are moved over the forehead at specific points in a rhythmic manner helps in body mind balancing. It stimulates the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and pineal glands which play a significant role in secreting adequate amounts of hormones essential for pregnancy. FSH is essential for the release of the egg, where the process of fertility begins.
- Gokshura: This is useful in women with polycystic ovaries, where it stimulates the ovaries and is effective in promoting conception.
- Shatavari: This is useful in regulating menstruation and is also useful in women with polycystic ovaries, who generally have a problem conceiving. It nourishes and cleanses the female reproductive organs and restores hormonal balances which are essential for conception and pregnancy.
Lodhra boosts the amount of pregnancy hormones in circulation (FSH and LH). In women who have had repeated miscarriages, giving this a couple of months in advance can help in preventing miscarriages or abortions.
In addition to these, a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise minus alcohol and smoking leads to overall health, which is very helpful in conception and pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Are you suffering from sleeplessness or disturbed and disrupted sleep? According to Ayurvedic principles, proper sleep, along with a proper diet, and a proper utilization of energy is very important for you to maintain good health. There are several practical Ayurvedic health principles, which can help you sleep better, and boost your body immunity. You can opt to follow these Ayurvedic principles for improving your sleep.
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule: You must be very disciplined about your sleep. It has been observed that the mind is stable, dull, and slow from 6pm to 10pm, which is a good time for going to sleep Therefore, try to sleep early, which will enable you to get a good sleep throughout the night, and get up fresh early in the morning next day.
- Mindful eating: You should have an early dinner, between 6:30pm to 7pm. As the sun starts setting, your digestive fire cools down. Hence, by eating a light early meal, your digestion will be improved. This positively impacts your sleep quality as well. Avoid watching television, reading books, or having conversations while you eat. You should concentrate solely on the food you eat and enjoy the various textures, aromas, and flavors of it.
- Oil massage: Oil massage therapy is considered to be very important according to Ayurveda. Oil massages on your feet will help in improving your sleep. There are several nerve endings present in your feet, which get nourished by an oil massage. Massaging relieves stress, makes you feel relaxed, improves your blood circulation, and improves your sleep as a result of all this. You should keep herbal oils with you and get regular foot massages.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is important according to Ayurvedic principles for improving the quality of your sleep. Every day, you should practice a few rounds of alternate nostril breathing known as Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. This is excellent for your mind and helps in calming down your nervous system. As a result, you get a better and deeper sleep.
- Practice self compassion: Ayurveda states that your wellness and health depends largely on a proper balance between the mind, body, and soul. Some people make us feel charged up and positive after talking to them, while some people drain us emotionally and leave us annoyed. You should avoid the negative vibes and stay in a positive environment. Be mindful about who you speak to before going to sleep. It is recommended that you turn off your cell phone, computer, television, and social media activity at least two hours before going to sleep.
Exercise regularly in order to keep fit and physically healthy, as a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. This is essential for an improved sleep. Also avoid consuming caffeine, and any form of stimulant, especially after 3pm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Sheelajit is a miracle medicine of ancient times used for rejuvenation, fertility, increasing the vitality of various organs of the body. It is effective in geriatric problems and for sustained energy and vigor in life!