Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Tulasbharati Ayurveda Clinic & Panchakarma CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I contacted the doctor through lybrate. On a same day he answered me back via call followed by the prescribed medicine. He explained me about the problem and the cure in detail. And also answered all my doubts. It was a great experience and I recommend him to all my friends and lybrate members. I am taking the prescribed medicine now and would like to consult him for other treatments too.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pratik Bhoite to be very helpful, knowledgeable, sensible, well-reasoned and nurturing. I feel way more light and more active after following diet chart provided. Very professional approach in a caring method. Replied everytime a question was asked.
Atul Mohan Singh
Dr. Pratik Bhoite provides answers that are well-reasoned. By writing down ones analysis of the problem, many improvements could be made. It's very well-reasoned and thoughtful.
Dr. Pratik Bhoite provides answers that are very helpful, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Pratik is great. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. His staff is courteous and I like his philosophy of medicine.
Dr. Pratik Bhoite provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Got good result for weight loss!
Are you suffering from sleeplessness or disturbed and disrupted sleep? According to Ayurvedic principles, proper sleep, along with a proper diet, and a proper utilization of energy is very important for you to maintain good health. There are several practical Ayurvedic health principles, which can help you sleep better, and boost your body immunity. You can opt to follow these Ayurvedic principles for improving your sleep.
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule: You must be very disciplined about your sleep. It has been observed that the mind is stable, dull, and slow from 6pm to 10pm, which is a good time for going to sleep Therefore, try to sleep early, which will enable you to get a good sleep throughout the night, and get up fresh early in the morning next day.
- Mindful eating: You should have an early dinner, between 6:30pm to 7pm. As the sun starts setting, your digestive fire cools down. Hence, by eating a light early meal, your digestion will be improved. This positively impacts your sleep quality as well. Avoid watching television, reading books, or having conversations while you eat. You should concentrate solely on the food you eat and enjoy the various textures, aromas, and flavors of it.
- Oil massage: Oil massage therapy is considered to be very important according to Ayurveda. Oil massages on your feet will help in improving your sleep. There are several nerve endings present in your feet, which get nourished by an oil massage. Massaging relieves stress, makes you feel relaxed, improves your blood circulation, and improves your sleep as a result of all this. You should keep herbal oils with you and get regular foot massages.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is important according to Ayurvedic principles for improving the quality of your sleep. Every day, you should practice a few rounds of alternate nostril breathing known as Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. This is excellent for your mind and helps in calming down your nervous system. As a result, you get a better and deeper sleep.
- Practice self compassion: Ayurveda states that your wellness and health depends largely on a proper balance between the mind, body, and soul. Some people make us feel charged up and positive after talking to them, while some people drain us emotionally and leave us annoyed. You should avoid the negative vibes and stay in a positive environment. Be mindful about who you speak to before going to sleep. It is recommended that you turn off your cell phone, computer, television, and social media activity at least two hours before going to sleep.
Exercise regularly in order to keep fit and physically healthy, as a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. This is essential for an improved sleep. Also avoid consuming caffeine, and any form of stimulant, especially after 3pm.
Foreplay i.e. Activities before the actually sexual intercourse is very much essential to enjoy and experience qualities love making. So don't forget to show your parter that you do care. Happy love making!
Sheelajit is a miracle medicine of ancient times used for rejuvenation, fertility, increasing the vitality of various organs of the body. It is effective in geriatric problems and for sustained energy and vigor in life!
Consume buttermilk everyday in afternoon to stay away from the bad effects of heat caused due to summer. Make sure it is not too sour and dont put ice in it. Adding little salt for taste is benificial.
Breathing deep is found to be effective to enhance sexual activity and pleasure both in males and females. So pull in air deeper to feel a greater satisfaction. Happy Breathing!
Breathing deep is found to be effective to enhance sexual activity and pleasure both in males and females. So pull in air deeper to feel have a greater satisfaction. Happy Breathing!
When I go for read then after sometimes reading I got tired very much So how's it possible to avoid it.
When you are thirsty, sipping water in small quantity is more beneficial than gulping a large quantity of water at a single time.
My left side of the body has become weak like. Left side of the face is little thin, left hand n left are also thin little bit.
As soon as I wake up I feel too drowsy .it takes a couple of hours for me to get really active. Y is that?
I did gain weight only in one side in gym? Y? I did not stick there fr much time as I start this problem every time.
Sometimes I feel worthless, like no matter what I may do, how hard I may try, God doesn't give me what I want. No matter how much effort I may put in my friendship with this person he doesn't give me back the same love which I give him. I feel like my life is going nowhere. please help.
Sir I am 40 years male, I have problem of poor digestion also I use bathroom 3-4 times a day sheen I eat meat and eggs.
Dandruff is a non-contagious condition that is characterized by the appearance of skin flakes on your scalp. The disorder is not a serious one, but can be embarrassing for the person concerned. Mild symptoms of this disorder can be taken care of by shampooing with a mild cleanser on a regular basis. In case of severe dandruff symptoms, treatment may be required.
The symptoms of dandruff are easily spotted; white flakes of dead skin appear on the hair and shoulders. You may experience itchiness on the scalp due to the accumulation of the dead skin cells. The condition tends to aggravate in dry and cold weather conditions.
Dandruff can be caused by a variety of factors such as:
- Not shampooing regularly: Irregular shampooing can cause dead skin cells to accumulate, leading to dandruff.
- Oily and irritated skin: This condition is characterized by the appearance of greasy skin covered by flaky white scales. It occurs in areas, which are rich in oil glands such as the eyebrows and the nose.
- Fungus: Yeast like fungus, known as ‘malassezia’, lives on the scalp and may lead to the buildup of excess skin cells, thereby, causing irritated skin.
- Dry skin: Dry skin is the perfect spot for the accumulation of dead cells, a condition that results in dandruff.
Ayurveda places the problem of dandruff in the category of Shudra Roga, which appears due to an imbalance of all three doshas. The primary doshas involved are Pitta and Vata. Pitta is an Ayurvedic humor which symbolizes heat or fire and Vata is dry and rough in nature. In an aggravated state, both doshas cause production of specific impurities, called ama, which are dry and heating in nature. These impurities accumulate in the deep tissues of the scalp and contaminate them. Contamination of the deep tissues and aggravated Vata-Pitta Dosha cause itching and patches on scalp. Due to these factors, the scalp sheds larger than normal amounts of dead epidermal cells, which leads to the problem of dandruff.
The Ayurvedic line of treatment is to generally pacify Pitta and Vata through herbal medicines, as well as a tailor-made diet and lifestyle plan. Also, special herbs are administered to cleanse the body of accumulated digestive impurities.
Ayurvedic treatment options:
- If the cause lies on the scalp such as dry skin, then just hair oil application or local treatment will be sufficient to cure dandruff.
- If the cause lies in underlying skin disease such as psoriasis, treatment for the causative disease will be required.
Ayurvedic treatments such as shirodhara, shirobasti helps not only to relieve dandruff and improve hair quality. They also help you to relieve stress and lack of sleep (which also cause for dandruff).
Ayurvedic herbal hair oils for dandruff:
- Bhringaraja taila
- Triphaladya taila
- Durdurapatradi taila
- Chemparutyadi taila
- Nalpamaradi taila etc
Internal medicines helpful in this complaint are-
- Saptamrita loha – Contains Indian licorice and Triphala, useful in skin diseases
- Bhringarajasava – an alcoholic Ayurvedic medicine. Improves immunity, skin complexion
- Chandanasava – improves immunity, relieves excessive oiliness
- Narasimha Rasayana – Improves hair quality and scalp skin health. Especially useful when dandruff is caused due to dryness in the scalp.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Wash hair regularly 2-3 times a week with a mild shampoo.
- Massage your hair with oil every time before washing the head and hair.
- Avoid spicy, greasy, hot and penetrating foods, junk food, and aerated drinks.
- Have food with good nutritive value; include fiber-rich foods, salads, fruits, and lentils.
- Do regular yoga and exercises to minimize stress levels.
- Avoid scratching the scalp with hands or any other objects.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
The Ayuredic approach to cure joint pain and other joint disorders
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt
The Ayurvedic Garbha Sanskar offers a list of guidelines for would-be parents
The aim of any parent is to bear and nurture a healthy, capable child who can face the pressures of our increasingly complex lifestyles. An Ayurvedic solution to this situation has slowly gained momentum, a process called Garbha Sanskar. Garbha Sanskar is both a medical practice and a 'culture'. Just like a person brought up in a musician's house imbibes a musical culture, the child is conditioned within the womb. The practice has been developed over four decades of research and medical practice. Tambe says, "If women are provided with expert guidance during pregnancy and the early years of their children, it will have an immense impact on society."
What it Involves
Traditional diet planning, use of herbal preparations, yoga, music, behavioural suggestions and medicines are all used in harmony. The idea is to enhance every aspect of the mother's life. Ideally, preparations should start at least a year before conception. Garbha Sanskar covers pregnancy, childbirth and guides parents until the child is two years old. Parents who have followed these instructions say their babies are able to hold their heads up, turn on their side and begin speaking earlier than other babies. They sleep soundly for several hours and have far fewer health concerns than their peers. In some cases, they show extra-ordinary development. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
What Ayurveda Says?
When the sun is out, it means your digestion is functioning at its optimum. Always aim to eat your meals between sunrise and sunset (not before or after). Our jatara agni is at is strongest when the sun is at its highest in the sky-
- Eat light, sattvic and pure foods for breakfast; fresh squeezed juice, fresh fruit etc.
- Have positivity when you are eating and digesting your food.
Negative emotions cause us to overeat or under-eat
An understanding of the negative emotions (in relation to our major energy centres (chakras)) that disturb our Being and cause us to overeat or under-eat.
Modern day illnesses such as anxiety, depression, stress are all related to food.
Health During Pregnancy
A beautiful dhyana (meditation), asana (body postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques) practice that addresses (cleanses and energizes) the three major chakras (energy centres) that are responsible for all over our health during pregnancy.
Our thoughts are energy, mantras are chanted during pregnancy affects your baby blissfully.
Some guidelines for childcare
- Until the child is two years old, it needs regular oil massages to help growth
- While he or she can start eating other food after it is six months old, it must be breastfed until it is a year old
- Do not place the baby's bed under direct light
- Avoid loud and disturbing noises, introduce new foods gradually, and allow the baby to start eating by itself at a certain age even if it creates a mess
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.