Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Tulasbharati Ayurveda Clinic & Panchakarma CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He ensures that she listens to his patients. One of my colleague referred Pratik Bhoite.I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Pratik Bhoite guided me to change my attitude and gave me gain weight treatment. The Tulasbharati Ayurveda Clinic & Panchakarma Centre was equipped with various facilities. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. The best thing about Pratik Bhoite is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines.
I thought my dandruff problem was very normal, but then I realised the Issue is something else. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. then I consulted drPratik bhoite and herguidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Everything was just spick and span in the Tulasbharati Ayurveda Clinic in Mumbai. dr is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I contacted the doctor through lybrate. On a same day he answered me back via call followed by the prescribed medicine. He explained me about the problem and the cure in detail. And also answered all my doubts. It was a great experience and I recommend him to all my friends and lybrate members. I am taking the prescribed medicine now and would like to consult him for other treatments too.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from constipation like tHer. It was so quite pleasant in the Tulasbharati Ayurveda Clinic which is in Mumbai. I consulted number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that ,Dr Pratik Bhoite is the reason. The treatment he provided benefitted me to the great extent.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pratik Bhoite to be very helpful, knowledgeable, sensible, well-reasoned and nurturing. I feel way more light and more active after following diet chart provided. Very professional approach in a caring method. Replied everytime a question was asked.
My wife was suffering from female hair loss issue due to which she was very depressed. I took her to Dr Pratik Bhoite. He is very knowledgeable doctor. He gave a perfect advice and my wife is benefitted with his treatment.
Atul Mohan Singh
Dr. Pratik Bhoite provides answers that are well-reasoned. By writing down ones analysis of the problem, many improvements could be made. It's very well-reasoned and thoughtful.
Dr. Pratik Bhoite provides answers that are very helpful, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Pratik is great. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. His staff is courteous and I like his philosophy of medicine.
Dr. Pratik Bhoite provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Expert in diagnosis and treats patient well
Got good result for weight loss!
Hair problems were never so common. There are hair care chemicals, changing food patterns, and increasing pollution. Issues relating to hair loss, hair thinning, premature greying, roughening are all on the rise. Conventional treatment measures would again go the chemical way, adding to the vicious cycle.
Here is where Ayurveda helps. There are proven, safe, and effective ways to a healthy hair, which have been used for centuries now. According to Ayurveda, hair and bone are very similar and so what is good/bad for the bones is good/bad for the hair too. Hair problems are due to excessive pitta, which needs to be addressed.
Healthy hair is the result of a combination of diet, Ayurvedic herbal oils, exercise, sleep, and meditation. Some of the popular herbs are listed below along with other changes that can promote healthy hair growth.
- Bhringaraaja: It translates into “king of the hair” and is useful for most hair problems including hair fall, premature balding, calming the mind, and promoting sleep. It can be used both internally and externally.
- Brahmi: Another wonderful chemical for the hair, it can be mixed with curd and applied on the hair to prevent hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Amla: Hair packs made of amla powder and curd or water along with henna have been used since ages to ensure healthy hair.
- Ritha: These are natural soap nut powders without the use of chemicals and can be used for regular hair wash. The natural oils from the scalp are preserved and therefore hair remains healthy.
- Natural oils: A combination of oils including coconut, almond, olive, mustard, sesame and brahmi are popularly used on the hair. These promote hair growth, improve texture, and prevent greying. Massaging warm oil on the scalp and hair and leaving it overnight before washing gives great results.
- Aloe vera: Either in juice form or gel form, consuming aloe vera is useful in controlling hair loss.
- Sesame seeds: Consume a spoonful of white sesame seeds which is rich in magnesium and calcium. As noted above, these are essential (like for bone) for hair growth and useful in maintaining healthy hair.
Fresh fruits and vegetables like juices of carrot and lettuce, vitamin and mineral rich products like sprouts, nuts, soybeans, yeast, milk, and whole grains should be part of the diet to improve overall hair health.
Stress is another major reason for hair loss and premature greying. While stress is an inevitable part of our lives, we need to learn to manage it. Try meditation, yoga, music, or exercise to beat the stress.
Hydration: The toxins that are formed in the body need to be flushed out and so don’t forget to drink it up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian field of medicine that has been in existence since time immemorial. Many people swear by its efficacy and it is also a proper field of study for people who want to practice this form of medicine as doctors. Ayurveda makes use of a variety of herbs and lifestyle changes including diet, rest and massages in order to create a healthier body. Ayurveda combines Yogic postures with these herbs to create various kinds of treatment for varied conditions.
Panchakarma therapy is one of the kinds of Ayurvedic treatments that can greatly benefit the human body in many ways. This is basically made up of five therapies, which aim at removing the toxins from the body of the patient. One must take a proper consultation with a doctor in order to practice this therapy. Read on to know more about this form of treatment and its various benefits.
- Five therapies: As mentioned above, this therapy is made up of five therapies including Vamana, Raktamokshana, Nasya, Basti and Virechana. These therapies aim at freeing the body of the toxins that may accumulate and give rise to a variety of conditions and diseases in various organs of the body.
- Oils and diet: This therapy is carried out with the help of various medicated oils that help in eliminating the different toxins in one’s body. As per the tenets of Ayurveda, one also has to follow a specific diet and a systematic routine along with this therapy so that the Kapha toxins are removed from the body.
- Ailments and conditions: There are many kinds of conditions and ailments that can be cured and managed with the help of this therapy. Asthma and cervical spondylitis are some of the conditions. Here, the painful symptoms and attacks can be kept at a minimum because these have to do with the Kapha dosha, which is effectively treated when the Kapha toxins are flushed out of the body following this therapy. This treatment helps in cleansing the body with the help of the various oils and the five therapies that are used here.
- Aging process: The Panchakarma therapy helps in preventing the aging process and the signs of aging by replenishing the cells and the energy in the body. This helps in keeping the bones, skin and hair healthy as well, since the patient goes through regular bouts of massage in order to get the treatment.
- Stress: This treatment eliminates stress as it brings about a more calm state of mind. It does so by strengthening the body through the removal of immunity breaking toxins, which puts the hormones back in balance.
Benefits of Panchakarma Treatment:
The results of Panchakarma are very powerful and effective. Some of the benefits include:
- The doshas – vata, pitta and kapha, will return to their original places and function normally. Mind calms down, and intellect and concentration becomes sharp.
- It helps to attain a clear and glowing complexion.
- It helps to reverse the negative effects of daily living.
- It restores the natural state of health and wellness by bringing balance in the system and improving bodily function.
- A person undergoing Panchakarma attains longevity, intellect and freedom from diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Infertility is when a female is not able to conceive for almost a year when not using contraception or is not able to carry the pregnancy through to term. With changing lifestyles, the incidence of infertility is on the rise. It is due to a combination of factors including lifestyle changes, improper diet habits, genetics, a healthy relationship, and of course all leading to body imbalances.
Ayurveda believes that infertility is caused by lack of “shukra dhatu” which is basically the reproductive tissue. A healthy semen, healthy ovum, and healthy uterus are essential for a healthy pregnancy. This shukra dhatu is the 7th element and is formed by a sequence of reactions between other 6 dhatus. The entire chain reaction must be healthy to achieve a healthy shukra dhatu, the 7th element. While Bringhana types of foods nourish all the dhatus, the Vrishya types of foods enhance the shukra dhatu per se.
Addressing diet, therapies, and lifestyle changes using a combination of measures is necessary to ensure healthy dhatus are formed, leading to healthy pregnancy.
- Swedanam: This is a form of therapy where there is the use of heavy blankets and some exercises. The idea is to get the patient to sweat out the toxins, and once the toxins are out of the system, fertility is ensured.
- Vamanam: This is a detox system, where vomiting is induced to get the undigested food and toxins out of the body.
- Basti: This involves giving an enema to the person rectally, with the result of achieving cleaner sperms and eggs which are essential for healthy pregnancy.
- Shirodhara: Using medicated herbal oils where they are moved over the forehead at specific points in a rhythmic manner helps in body mind balancing. It stimulates the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and pineal glands which play a significant role in secreting adequate amounts of hormones essential for pregnancy. FSH is essential for the release of the egg, where the process of fertility begins.
- Gokshura: This is useful in women with polycystic ovaries, where it stimulates the ovaries and is effective in promoting conception.
- Shatavari: This is useful in regulating menstruation and is also useful in women with polycystic ovaries, who generally have a problem conceiving. It nourishes and cleanses the female reproductive organs and restores hormonal balances which are essential for conception and pregnancy.
Lodhra boosts the amount of pregnancy hormones in circulation (FSH and LH). In women who have had repeated miscarriages, giving this a couple of months in advance can help in preventing miscarriages or abortions.
In addition to these, a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise minus alcohol and smoking leads to overall health, which is very helpful in conception and pregnancy.
Are you suffering from sleeplessness or disturbed and disrupted sleep? According to Ayurvedic principles, proper sleep, along with a proper diet, and a proper utilization of energy is very important for you to maintain good health. There are several practical Ayurvedic health principles, which can help you sleep better, and boost your body immunity. You can opt to follow these Ayurvedic principles for improving your sleep.
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule: You must be very disciplined about your sleep. It has been observed that the mind is stable, dull, and slow from 6pm to 10pm, which is a good time for going to sleep Therefore, try to sleep early, which will enable you to get a good sleep throughout the night, and get up fresh early in the morning next day.
- Mindful eating: You should have an early dinner, between 6:30pm to 7pm. As the sun starts setting, your digestive fire cools down. Hence, by eating a light early meal, your digestion will be improved. This positively impacts your sleep quality as well. Avoid watching television, reading books, or having conversations while you eat. You should concentrate solely on the food you eat and enjoy the various textures, aromas, and flavors of it.
- Oil massage: Oil massage therapy is considered to be very important according to Ayurveda. Oil massages on your feet will help in improving your sleep. There are several nerve endings present in your feet, which get nourished by an oil massage. Massaging relieves stress, makes you feel relaxed, improves your blood circulation, and improves your sleep as a result of all this. You should keep herbal oils with you and get regular foot massages.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is important according to Ayurvedic principles for improving the quality of your sleep. Every day, you should practice a few rounds of alternate nostril breathing known as Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. This is excellent for your mind and helps in calming down your nervous system. As a result, you get a better and deeper sleep.
- Practice self compassion: Ayurveda states that your wellness and health depends largely on a proper balance between the mind, body, and soul. Some people make us feel charged up and positive after talking to them, while some people drain us emotionally and leave us annoyed. You should avoid the negative vibes and stay in a positive environment. Be mindful about who you speak to before going to sleep. It is recommended that you turn off your cell phone, computer, television, and social media activity at least two hours before going to sleep.
Exercise regularly in order to keep fit and physically healthy, as a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. This is essential for an improved sleep. Also avoid consuming caffeine, and any form of stimulant, especially after 3pm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Foreplay i.e. Activities before the actually sexual intercourse is very much essential to enjoy and experience qualities love making. So don't forget to show your parter that you do care. Happy love making!
Sheelajit is a miracle medicine of ancient times used for rejuvenation, fertility, increasing the vitality of various organs of the body. It is effective in geriatric problems and for sustained energy and vigor in life!
Consume buttermilk everyday in afternoon to stay away from the bad effects of heat caused due to summer. Make sure it is not too sour and dont put ice in it. Adding little salt for taste is benificial.
Breathing deep is found to be effective to enhance sexual activity and pleasure both in males and females. So pull in air deeper to feel a greater satisfaction. Happy Breathing!
Breathing deep is found to be effective to enhance sexual activity and pleasure both in males and females. So pull in air deeper to feel have a greater satisfaction. Happy Breathing!
When I go for read then after sometimes reading I got tired very much So how's it possible to avoid it.
When you are thirsty, sipping water in small quantity is more beneficial than gulping a large quantity of water at a single time.
My left side of the body has become weak like. Left side of the face is little thin, left hand n left are also thin little bit.
As soon as I wake up I feel too drowsy .it takes a couple of hours for me to get really active. Y is that?
I did gain weight only in one side in gym? Y? I did not stick there fr much time as I start this problem every time.
Sometimes I feel worthless, like no matter what I may do, how hard I may try, God doesn't give me what I want. No matter how much effort I may put in my friendship with this person he doesn't give me back the same love which I give him. I feel like my life is going nowhere. please help.
Sir I am 40 years male, I have problem of poor digestion also I use bathroom 3-4 times a day sheen I eat meat and eggs.
Dandruff is a non-contagious condition that is characterized by the appearance of skin flakes on your scalp. The disorder is not a serious one, but can be embarrassing for the person concerned. Mild symptoms of this disorder can be taken care of by shampooing with a mild cleanser on a regular basis. In case of severe dandruff symptoms, treatment may be required.
The symptoms of dandruff are easily spotted; white flakes of dead skin appear on the hair and shoulders. You may experience itchiness on the scalp due to the accumulation of the dead skin cells. The condition tends to aggravate in dry and cold weather conditions.
Dandruff can be caused by a variety of factors such as:
- Not shampooing regularly: Irregular shampooing can cause dead skin cells to accumulate, leading to dandruff.
- Oily and irritated skin: This condition is characterized by the appearance of greasy skin covered by flaky white scales. It occurs in areas, which are rich in oil glands such as the eyebrows and the nose.
- Fungus: Yeast like fungus, known as ‘malassezia’, lives on the scalp and may lead to the buildup of excess skin cells, thereby, causing irritated skin.
- Dry skin: Dry skin is the perfect spot for the accumulation of dead cells, a condition that results in dandruff.
Ayurveda places the problem of dandruff in the category of Shudra Roga, which appears due to an imbalance of all three doshas. The primary doshas involved are Pitta and Vata. Pitta is an Ayurvedic humor which symbolizes heat or fire and Vata is dry and rough in nature. In an aggravated state, both doshas cause production of specific impurities, called ama, which are dry and heating in nature. These impurities accumulate in the deep tissues of the scalp and contaminate them. Contamination of the deep tissues and aggravated Vata-Pitta Dosha cause itching and patches on scalp. Due to these factors, the scalp sheds larger than normal amounts of dead epidermal cells, which leads to the problem of dandruff.
The Ayurvedic line of treatment is to generally pacify Pitta and Vata through herbal medicines, as well as a tailor-made diet and lifestyle plan. Also, special herbs are administered to cleanse the body of accumulated digestive impurities.
Ayurvedic treatment options:
- If the cause lies on the scalp such as dry skin, then just hair oil application or local treatment will be sufficient to cure dandruff.
- If the cause lies in underlying skin disease such as psoriasis, treatment for the causative disease will be required.
Ayurvedic treatments such as shirodhara, shirobasti helps not only to relieve dandruff and improve hair quality. They also help you to relieve stress and lack of sleep (which also cause for dandruff).
Ayurvedic herbal hair oils for dandruff:
- Bhringaraja taila
- Triphaladya taila
- Durdurapatradi taila
- Chemparutyadi taila
- Nalpamaradi taila etc
Internal medicines helpful in this complaint are-
- Saptamrita loha – Contains Indian licorice and Triphala, useful in skin diseases
- Bhringarajasava – an alcoholic Ayurvedic medicine. Improves immunity, skin complexion
- Chandanasava – improves immunity, relieves excessive oiliness
- Narasimha Rasayana – Improves hair quality and scalp skin health. Especially useful when dandruff is caused due to dryness in the scalp.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Wash hair regularly 2-3 times a week with a mild shampoo.
- Massage your hair with oil every time before washing the head and hair.
- Avoid spicy, greasy, hot and penetrating foods, junk food, and aerated drinks.
- Have food with good nutritive value; include fiber-rich foods, salads, fruits, and lentils.
- Do regular yoga and exercises to minimize stress levels.
- Avoid scratching the scalp with hands or any other objects.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
The Ayuredic approach to cure joint pain and other joint disorders