I took Botox because I have this forehead lines and here my eyes have some wrinkles, so I consult at my doctor and she said like why can’t you go for Botox treatment will help you in future, that's why I choose Botox. Actually, Botox is my first time and when I went inside I felt really scared about the treatment. I thought it would be very painful and I was very scared, I told the doctor it will pain, I don't want to do. She said like you don't have to be scared it’s just it will be pricky. She gave me anaesthesia cream and it was smooth you know, I felt really good when I had the treatment I didn't feel pain at all, it went very smooth within like 15 to 20 minutes the treatment got to hold. I feel good after the treatment it’s been like 2 weeks my lines have gone on forehead and the nearby eyes, I feel the difference and even my family members they felt good that you know some difference is there in my face and thank you to Dr Venus and you should visit it. A doctor is very friendly and the treatment was very good her name is Dr Venu Kumari, you also should come to this clinic and have to take the treatment you will feel better and you will feel awesome about yourself. I am so happy I have done with this treatment and thank you so much to the doctor who has really make a change. Thank you so much.read more
Hi everyone, I am your Dr Venu Kumari. Today I am going to discuss Microneedle RF and how it works on acne scars. Microneedle RF is one of the most effective treatments for acne scars with no downtime, the needles smoothly penetrate to the skin with less pain. It delivers controlled RF energy at a various depth of the skin this results in overall smoothening of the scars and reduction the pores size and also tightening of the skin, there is no downtime after the procedure there will be mild redness which lasts for 3 to 4 hours. It is the minimally invasive procedure used for skin tightening and lifting also. The needles send energy which increases fibroblast activity, collagen and elastin system are gathered along that needle insertion area. Which results in new collagenosis and lifting of the scars. The topical anaesthetic cream requires 30 minutes for the effect after that the procedure will take only 20 to 30 minutes. During the procedure you feel my mild breaking sensation, the interval between each session will be approximately 3 to 4 weeks, a patient can see excellent results within 3 to 4 sessions. I am suffering with pimple scars and my friends suggest this clinic and Dr Venu Kumari suggested to take a Microneedle RF. I am happy with this result and doctor is well professional and the staff is very efficient Thank, Thank you to Dr Venus.read more
Hi everyone, I am your Dr Venu Kumari. Today I am back with a new interesting topic can you guess what is it, Carbon Peel, a Carbon peel is a revolutionary laser treatment, very famous known as Hollywood Peel. It’s beneficial for people with oily skin, blackheads and enlarges pores, gives you instant glow for exploratory supervision layer, very useful to treat uneven skin tone and dull skins. A layer of carbon is applied to the skin, where it penetrates deep into the skin. When the laser is part over the area destroy the carbon and takes away dead skin cells and contamination oil. Treatment can be performed on any part of the body during face, back, and chest. The treatment provides several benefits by cleansing, exfoliating, rejuvenating and reduces oil in acne. The result is offered in a radiant skin with reducing pores size. Carbon peel also reduces fine lines, wrinkles and feels the skin tighten and glowing. We advise a good skin care routine in daily use of sunscreen. Stay connected for more videos.read more
Doctor in Dr. Venus Institute of Skin & Hair
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are knowledgeable, professional, practical and sensible. Thank U doctor for giving a professional and sensible solution for my skin problems. I know it will come again after 6 months or so. I was informed that chemical peeling will help to show the skin lighter from darker.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Venu Kumari has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. I was amazed that other doctors before her were not able to even diagnose my problem, but she did it immediately and started the hair transplant for it. I am so thankful that Dr Venu Kumari has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. I was diagnosed with hair transplant. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Venu Kumari. She is very knowledgeable. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my hair fall problem. I feel strange that I am suffering from hair fall problem. Dr Venu Kumari is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. During the complete hair fall treatment program she always supported and motivated me. All the staff members were very helpful. Venu Kumari doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. With the help of her treatment for hair fall I am feeling so great.
She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I am so much benefitted with her laser hair removal, that i am perfectly fine now. One of my neighbour's recommended this Venu Kumari. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. In the very first sitting, Venu Kumari clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
I was in so much pain due to my pimples issue. Dr Venu Kumari guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. One of my cousin's referred to Venu Kumari. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing pimples treatment was very relaxing.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my dark complexion. After consulting Dr Venu. I did not lose hope of getting skin whitening treatment. She ensures that she listens to his patients. I am really grateful as her skin whitening treatment has give me a ray of hope. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat the cases.
I have had this hair loss from quite some time. I was in so much pain due to my hair loss. I consulted Dr Venu Kumari. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Venu Kumari is the reason.
I was having pimple issue since many years.consulted skin specialist but unfortunately did not have good result. I was worried, one of my friend suggesteddr Venu Kumari.I am really thankful toher.. She gave confidence ,good advice and best treatement at her clinic dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad.
I was having this hair fall, but the symptoms were not very visible. I consulted Dr Venu Kumari. Over the period of time the hair growth treatment has helped me a lot. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from hair fall. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
I had to undergo an acne treatment because of many acne on my face and body. Dr Venu Kumari of Dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad gave me the treatment. He is a very great and efficient doctor. Thanks doctor.
K J Yogesh
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be very helpful. Thank you so much Dr Venu, u have so much off explanation unlike other who only assist to consult them giving false hopes. Thanks for the knowledge!
Visited on last Sunday she was on time taken satisfactory time to diagnose the problem nature was very friendly & conducive with smiling face, expecting tangible recovery within a week Insha Allah. (Jahan Khan)
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, inspiring, nurturing and helped me improve my health. Thanks i will definitely try to implement these your suggestio konsto me
I went to dr Venu Kumari for treatment of my acne scars at dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad and I must say that I was very impressed by the doctor’s treatment.
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor very much for giving me an information regarding pimples and the solution tooo.thank you very much..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, professional and well-reasoned. Sure we will consult
very good staff and doctor who take care of your problem understand the problem and make sure the treatment doesn't leave any side effects.
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Thnx for explaining in a detailed way
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable. I find it valuable n informative.
Saurav Kumar Pati
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable. Thanks I will follow this
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring. Thank you...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable and thorough. Thank you.
Yes, what you have read is RIGHT. So, book an appointment with Dr.Venu Kumari from the official website: https://goo.gl/EeXxiK
Hair Regrowth Tips
Many people want strong and healthy hair especially as they grow older. So, in this article we have covered the best hair regrowth tips which actually works for you.
1. Interestingly HAIR GROWS AROUND 0.5 INCHES (1.25CM) PER MONTH AND 6 INCHES (15CM) PER YEAR.
2. How fast it grows depends on factors like age, health, genetics and diet.
3. Eating a balanced diet with the right nutrients will enhance the hair growth. So, in this article you can know the complete hair regrowth tips.
SOME OF THE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT “HAIR”
1. Hair is a protein filament that grows from follicles found in the dermis (inner layer of the skin).
2. It is primarily composed of protein called ALPHA- KERATIN.
3. Hair growth begins inside the hair follicle.
It follows a specific growth cycle with” 3 “distinct and concurrent phases.
1) Anagen phase- lasts 2-8 years
2) Catagen phase- where hair stops growing lasts 4-6 weeks.
3) Telogen phase- where hair falls out lasts 2-3 months; all these phases occur simultaneously.
Each has specific characteristics that determine the length of the hair.
FACTORS AFFECTING THE HAIR GROWTH
1. Age, health, diet, hormones, seasonal changes and climate.
2. Trauma, stress, anxiety also affect growth
REASON: It reduces the blood and oxygen supply to the scalp, which is essential to healthy hair.
*According to KIDS HEALTH, it’s normal to lose between 50 – 100 hairs a day.
In order to grow hair faster, there should be minimal hair loss. Hence will discuss some features about hair loss like causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
CAUSES FOR HAIR LOSS
1. The most common cause is hereditary male or female pattern baldness.
2. Hormonal changes associated with pregnancy, childbirth, discontinuing the use of birth control pills and menopause can cause temporary hair loss.
3. Medical conditions like thyroid disease, alopecia areate (an autoimmune disease that attacks hair follicles) and some scalp infections.
4. A diet lacking in protein, iron and other nutrients can lead to thinning hair.
To know more about the causes of hair loss, read the complete article.
1. 1st cause of treatment for hair loss is medication.
2. Most common products contain an ingredient called minoxidil.
3. Oral medication like finasteride for male or female pattern baldness can be advised.
4. These may have few side effects, hence should be used under dermatologist advice.
PREVENTION OF HAIR LOSS
1. Avoid tight hair styles, which put too much pressure on hair.
2. Avoid blow dryers, hair straighteners, coloring products etc.
3. Make sure you have a balanced diet and getting adequate amount of iron and protein.
4. Hereditary hair loss may be more difficult to treat but certain procedures such as hair transplantation can help reduce the appearance of baldness.
5. Talk to your doctor to explore all your options to lessen the effects of hair loss.
Stretchmarks are types of scars, that develop when the kind stretches or tends to shrink quickly. They occur especially when the skin reaches the peak of its elasticity and can’t expand any more. Weight gain due to pregnancy or puberby, is one of the primary reasons behind the occurrence of stretch marks. The connective tissue breaks in and collagen, which is the primary structural protein found in skin, found deep underneath the skin of individuals.
Though stretch marks are quite common but things become really become tough for people to accept, especially during summer, when more skin is exposed. They do not cause any pain to individuals but can affect as person’s confidence and self-esteem. Keeping the areas covered in front of public is not always possible, hence have to take necessary precautions every time, before going out.
Various Derma Treatment Options
There are various innovative treatments in dermatology, which help get rid of stretchmarks. Those include:
- Fractional Laser: The very first option that we look at for treating the problem of stretchmarks, is through fractional laser. This a very fast and easy treatment method. The patient satisfaction rating is high and the laser, which gets used, is controlled in an precise manner. The therapy works well on any part of the body and can help treat new as well as old stretch marks. The process involves, application of an anesthetic cream on the skin, for close to half an hour, then wash off. Then a gliding gel would allow the robotic hand piece to glide over the skin. A cooling machine is used to ensure that the individual feels comfortable. The skin would be red in colour up to 5 days after treatment. It is important, while choosing a skin to perform this fractional laser treatment, to ensure that he or she is properly trained. It is advisable to ask for some pictures as proof to show the existence of stretch marks and then removal of those, after he has performed this treatment on individuals.
- Retinoid Creams: Retinoid creams are those which can also help improve the appearance of stretch marks but only if they still pink or red in colour. These creams help in rebuilding the collagen in the skin, which would allow making the skin get back its normal look.
- Blue Light Therapy: This therapy works best on those having newer stretch marks. Individuals would come across improvements in their skin but it does not guarantee complete stretch mark removal.
- Chemical Peels: Individuals suffering problem of stretch marks can get their problems solved through the use of chemical peels. This involves, applying a chemical solution to the skin, thus help remove the skin’s top layer. This gives rise to the activation of newer skin cells, providing a fresher look to the skin.
- Microdermabrasion: One of the effective methods in dermatology to remove stretch marks is, microdermabrasion. This is done through a hand held device, which would blow crystals onto the skin and hence get it polished. The crystals would then get vacuumed up with skin’s dead cells, thereby revealing newer looking skin.
Sir/Madam, I am (male) 29 years old now, I am facing a problem with wrinkles at laughing lines, this is reduce my confidence while I am at outside, please suggest me what should I do, and what's the solution for this.
Hair transplant is regarded as one of the most common cosmetic procedures, mostly undergone by male patients. We do not usually see females going for hair transplant but it does get performed on female patients as well. Female hair transplant could come to great help for females, who are facing the problem of alopecia or hair loss and cannot afford to bear the cost of hair restoration surgery.
Especially in India, women tend to go for the option of hair transplant due to two reasons:
- Lower cost of surgery compared to other places.
- There is no waiting period for the treatment.
- The cost which one needs to incur for hair replacement surgery in India is only a fraction of the price charged for performing the same procedure in The United States of Great Britain. Well trained, experienced doctors, good medical facilities and low cost of treatments have made India the most preferred medical destination for patients staying abroad.
Who Can Be A Good Candidate For Females Hair Transplant?
Women having typical diffuse females patterned hair loss are not the ideal candidates for hair transplant, as they do not have an adequate donor supply on the back and on the sides of the scalp or even anywhere else in their body.
Still, there are times when a significant improvement can be brought about in the appearance of female patients, through hair transplant. They include:
- Females Having Male Kind Of Hair Loss: There are females, for whom hair loss takes the form of how males lose their hair. In these cases, they lose hair on the front and at the top.
- Elevated Hairline From The Time Of Birth: Certain females can have elevated hairline right from the birth, giving them more of a masculine look. So, for them, it is ideal to go for hair transplant.
- Scarring Alopecia: Hair loss can happen in a scarred manner, which occurs due to trauma. In that case, hair transplant surgery can fill up the scar and completely eliminate its visibility.
- Hair Loss Due To Traction: A woman can suffer from hair loss due to traction or even due to pulling of the hair, as a part of styling procedure. Hair transplant can help restore hair in the area, till the time a patient can prevent it from exposing the hair to same condition.
Benefits of Female Hair Transplant
There are several benefits which should be good enough for women, who are suffering from hair loss, to go for hair transplant. The benefits include:
- Hair transplant being a painless, simple procedure, without inflicting any scar on the patient, it is recommended for those suffering hair loss due to several reasons.
- Looks are important for men but especially for women, they are extremely particular about the way they present themselves. So, hair transplant can help women get their looks back, which tend to suffer as a result of hair loss.
One of the major benefits is, once the hair follicle gets transplanted, it would continue to grow along with the hair and can be cut, styled in a similar manner, just like a woman would have done with her original hair.