Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venu KumariYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
P. Janaky Amma
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are knowledgeable, professional, practical and sensible. Thank U doctor for giving a professional and sensible solution for my skin problems. I know it will come again after 6 months or so. I was informed that chemical peeling will help to show the skin lighter from darker.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Venu Kumari has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. I was amazed that other doctors before her were not able to even diagnose my problem, but she did it immediately and started the hair transplant for it. I am so thankful that Dr Venu Kumari has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. I was diagnosed with hair transplant. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Venu Kumari. She is very knowledgeable. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my hair fall problem. I feel strange that I am suffering from hair fall problem. Dr Venu Kumari is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. During the complete hair fall treatment program she always supported and motivated me. All the staff members were very helpful. Venu Kumari doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. With the help of her treatment for hair fall I am feeling so great.
She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I am so much benefitted with her laser hair removal, that i am perfectly fine now. One of my neighbour's recommended this Venu Kumari. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. In the very first sitting, Venu Kumari clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
I was in so much pain due to my pimples issue. Dr Venu Kumari guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. One of my cousin's referred to Venu Kumari. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing pimples treatment was very relaxing.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my dark complexion. After consulting Dr Venu. I did not lose hope of getting skin whitening treatment. She ensures that she listens to his patients. I am really grateful as her skin whitening treatment has give me a ray of hope. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat the cases.
I have had this hair loss from quite some time. I was in so much pain due to my hair loss. I consulted Dr Venu Kumari. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Venu Kumari is the reason.
I was having pimple issue since many years.consulted skin specialist but unfortunately did not have good result. I was worried, one of my friend suggesteddr Venu Kumari.I am really thankful toher.. She gave confidence ,good advice and best treatement at her clinic dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad.
I was having this hair fall, but the symptoms were not very visible. I consulted Dr Venu Kumari. Over the period of time the hair growth treatment has helped me a lot. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from hair fall. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
I had to undergo an acne treatment because of many acne on my face and body. Dr Venu Kumari of Dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad gave me the treatment. He is a very great and efficient doctor. Thanks doctor.
K J Yogesh
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be very helpful. Thank you so much Dr Venu, u have so much off explanation unlike other who only assist to consult them giving false hopes. Thanks for the knowledge!
Visited on last Sunday she was on time taken satisfactory time to diagnose the problem nature was very friendly & conducive with smiling face, expecting tangible recovery within a week Insha Allah. (Jahan Khan)
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, inspiring, nurturing and helped me improve my health. Thanks i will definitely try to implement these your suggestio konsto me
I went to dr Venu Kumari for treatment of my acne scars at dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad and I must say that I was very impressed by the doctor’s treatment.
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor very much for giving me an information regarding pimples and the solution tooo.thank you very much..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, professional and well-reasoned. Sure we will consult
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Thnx for explaining in a detailed way
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable. I find it valuable n informative.
Saurav Kumar Pati
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable. Thanks I will follow this
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring. Thank you...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable and thorough. Thank you.
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks a lot doctor
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.
Sir I want to remove my unwanted hair on my body permanently. Is any treatment available. For permanently lose of hair without any side affects.
I am 31 year old. From last two year my hair becoming thin and dry and dull. Before my marriage I had silky hair but after this I have facing hair problems. I have change many shampoo but not affected. Right now am using coconut oil and Himalayan shampoo. Even I have small bald on front side. Please help me. I concerned doctor but still I don't get result.
I am having hair fall and hair quantity is reducing day by day. I do not hav dandruff. What shampoo can I use for hair fall?
Warts are small, rough patches on the skin (resembling cauliflowers) that are caused due to the human papillomavirus (hpv- a dna virus that can infect humans). In this condition, only the topmost layer of your skin gets infected and acquires a rough texture. Warts are not fatal (they do not cause cancer), but they are contagious in nature and do not vanish easily.
Read on to find the most effective ways to get rid of warts.
1. Over-the-counter wart removers
Over-the-counter wart treatments containing salicylic acid (a type of fungicide) as an active ingredient are commonly used for effective removal of warts. These medications generally eliminate warts by removing the topmost layer of the skin, following the peel-off process.
Cryotherapy, also known as freezing therapy, is generally performed by a dermatologist and consists of the use of liquid nitrogen for freezing the warts. The application of the chemical results in the formation of a blister around the warts, which shed off after about a week. It takes almost 3 to 4 weeks to have completely wart-free skin. This method proves to be more effective when used with salicylic acid-based wart removers.
3. Laser treatment
Another form of wart removal is pulsed-dye laser treatment. An ablative co2 laser acts by cutting and burning the wart. In this type of treatment the affected blood vessels are burnt, leading to the death of the infected tissue, following which the wart too disappears. However, this method is not commonly used if other treatment methods tend to work as it is painful and may leave behind scars.
Sometimes your dermatologist may recommend the use of human papillomavirus (hpv) vaccine to successfully eliminate warts.
In this type of treatment each wart is injected with a shot of bleomycin, a medicine that fights cancer. However, this treatment is not preferred generally as it may be painful and comes with side effects like nail loss if the wart is present on the finger.
6. Immune therapy
When warts refuse to vanish after the use of all common treatments, this method is put into use. This type of treatment involves the use of medications or solutions, which strengthens your immune system so that it can repel warts. In this case your warts may be injected with an antigen or a solution or cream may be applied on them.
Problems with the skin during the teenage years are very common. Although skin issues can be really stressful, the right skin care treatment can help in controlling the problems you may face during this time. Here are some of the skin issues that you may face at this stage of life and ways to prevent them:
1. Oily Skin: Oily skin is a very common occurrence during teenage years. To a certain extent, oily skin may be due to genetics but for some, it may be due to hormonal changes that cause excess oil to be produced on the skin surface. In order to not inflame the skin further, individuals with oily skin shouldn't overly scrub their skin as well as not use harsh cleansers to clean the face. More importantly, when you do use a cleanser on your face, you should only do so two times a day. If you go overboard, it would only do more harm than good.
2. Acne: Whether it is blackheads, whiteheads or spots filled with pus, acne affects about 80% of teenagers at some point in their lives. Teenagers are more prone to this problem because the hormone levels during this time are especially high, resulting in an increase in the magnitude of sebaceous glands and the oil that is produced. When too much oil is produced, this, along with dead skin cells block, the follicles, giving rise to acne. There are certain ways in which you can prevent it from occurring, such as always having a bath after any strenuous activity, not picking or touching the problem areas and washing acne-prone spots only two times a day.
3. Excessive Sweating: Excessive sweating is another major cause of concern for teenagers. The problem can be due to two different conditions - stress or hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively on a daily basis). Wearing clothes made from cotton, using antiperspirants as well as avoiding drinks and foods that may cause episodes of excessive sweating are some of the ways in which you can keep the problem in control. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: The process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: The nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: Since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: Constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: The presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: Smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: Skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit.
Pores are openings in the skin through which your body's natural oil, called sebum, is released. They appear larger when they are clogged with dirt or oil, and are home to hair follicles. Dead skin cells and sebum which, put together, form a pimple can stretch out pores. Aging and exposure to the harmful UV-rays of the sun also contribute to the appearance of pores on your skin. Pores can be controlled with the right skin care.
1. Choose your skin care products wisely
Zinc and magnesium help to maintain your skin's oil balance and clear pores. Products with softening ingredients like rosemary and lavender may soothe your skin and prevent pores from stretching out. You should use products with salicylic acid as an ingredient since it unclogs pores, exfoliating your skin.
2. Maintain cleanliness
Washing your face temporarily stops your pores from holding extra oil or dirt. Exfoliating two to three times a week can also control the cropping up of pores on your skin. However, these are temporary methods because you will have large pores naturally if your skin is oily.
3. Applying sunscreen
Exposure to the harmful UV-rays of the sun for too long can make your pores look bigger. Applying sunscreen on the face and on exposed areas of your skin with SPF 30 can minimize your pores. Also, wear a broad-brimmed hat and withdraw stepping out in the sun between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
4. Treating the spot
Oily skin tends to have larger and more noticeable pores. Some areas of your face may be oilier making the pores visible. A clay mask can be used for spot treating if the pores on your nose, cheeks or forehead are large. Apply a thin layer of the mask on your skin and rinse it off with water after a few minutes. The clay extracts the extra oil out of your clogged pores so that the skin looks sleek. Using blotting paper on your oily areas can also be effective.
5. Maintain a proper diet
Avoid food that is oily and high in fat because unhealthy oil can agitate the skin leading to clogged pores. You should eat low-fat foods like fruits and vegetables instead of munching on chips, cookies and candies.
6. Remove Makeup before going to bed
One of the biggest blunders that you can do is to leave your makeup on and go to bed. Leaving makeup on clogs your pores, stretching them out over time. Even if you forget to wash off your makeup at the sink due to some reasons, make sure that you at least remove it with face wipes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.