Acne is a very common skin problem that occurs to a lot of individuals. Acne during puberty is a are occurrence, however, some people even suffer from adult acne. Acne can be cured but usually leave scars which can be difficult to treat. However, there is no reason to be worried; there are numerous treatments available for acne scars.read more
Smog is a harmful mixture of fog, dust and air pollutants such as nitrogen oxides, volatile organic compounds, etc. which combine with sunlight to form a dense layer of ground-level ozone. If you are wondering why ozone is bad since its layer protects earth from harmful UV rays, here's the catch: ozone present high in the atmosphere is good, but when nearer to the ground, it can cause irritating health effects.read more
I am Dr. Vinay Singh. Aur aaj main aapke saamne prastut hoon chehre ke upar jo age lines hoti hai, signs of aging hote hain, unke baare mein discuss karne ke liye, unke baare mein aapko kuch batane ke liye. Sabse pehle toh ham ye janna chahte hain ki age ke signs se aging lines banti kyun hai ? Naam jaise batata hai age lines matlab ki jaise jaise hamari umar badhti hai waise waise hi dheere dheere fine line aana ya crow's feet ho na, ya dheere dheere chehre ki skin ka latak Jana. Ye bahut swabhavik hai parantu young logon mein bahut sare kaaran hote hai jiski wajah se yeh lines jaldi dikhne lagti hai. Doston mein aapko kuch kaarano ke baare mein bataunga. Jaise sabse pehla kaaran hota hai smoke karna, alcohol lena aur gutka pan masala khana. Adhiktar aap logon ko aapke ghar mein bhi mana karte honge.
Doctor bhi mana karte honge phir bhi aap sochte honge ki doctor khud bhi to smoke karte hain. Lekin dosto yeh scientifically proven hai. Science mein kaha hua hai ki age lines smokers main jaldi aati hai. To mai apne sare youngster dosto se yahi kehna chahounga ki aap log smoking jahan tak ho sake usko avoid karein. Secondly, alcohol ka atyadhik sewan. Ye bhi kaaran hota hai. Pollution exposure bade shehron mein jaise hum Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna shahar meinrehte hain. Yahan sabhi jagah par bahut jyada pollution hai, vatavaran bahut dushit hai, bahut dushit pani peene ko milta hai.
In sab ki wajah se bhi hamari jo koshikayein hain jo skin ki jo cells hain ya aapko aur detail mein bataun jo Collagen hai ye bahut jaldi uske andar changes aate hain. Aur iski wajah se lines dikhni shuru ho jati hai. Saath-saath agar aapko koi bimari hui hai jaise diabetes hai ya blood pressure hai aur uska treatment nahi le rahe. Toh doston yeh toh kuch kaaran the. Ab hum isko kaise thik karte hain. Mere apne clinic mein in ke baare mein bahut sare features hain. Jaise peel se hum shuru karte hain. Peeling ek bahut hi simple sa tarika hota hai jisme ek medicine hoti hai jo doctor ko pata hota hai kis concentration mei kis skin pe lagana hota hai. usse in age line ko shuru mein jo aati hai unko hum defile kar sakte hain, unko hum delay kar sakte hai. Iske baad MNRF yani ki Microneedling Radiofrequency Technique.
Painless technique hai ise use kar sakte hain. Thread lift kar sakte hain. 10-15 minute mein kiya jata hai. In sabhi mein koi scar nahi padte koi nishan nahi aata. Aap karva karke immediately kisi bhi function mein party mein ja sakte hain, Aur unka jo samay hai wo kafi lamba hota hai. Ek baar aap ne karaya to kam se kam 3-4 mahine tak iska asar rahega. Agar aap isko baar-baar karate hain toh asar bahut lambe samay tak rahega. Fir HIFU technique hai jiska matlab hai High Intensity Focused Ultrasound.
Isse bhi hum aapke deeper layers ko for example jaise press lagate hai jisse hum kapde ki salvaton ko thik karte hain usi tarah se HIFU ke dwara hum log lines ko defile kar sakte hain. Aur isi tarah se Botox bhi hota hai jo bahut suna hoga apne. Simple sa tarika hai. Pinch karke chota sa injection lagta hai jisse ki aap ki muscles bilkul shant ho jati hai aur woh wrinkles nahi rehte hain. Toh dosto yeh kuch tarike the wrinkles ya age-lines ko defile karne ke liye. Sabse important hai aap apni life style healthy rakhein toh age-lines der se aayenge.
I’m Dr. Vinay Singh. Welcome to Vibrant Skin Laser and Cosmetic Clinic. Dear friends, I believe that everyone is gorgeous, be it a male or female.
Everyone is very pretty and we in our clinic makes you more beautiful. We actually relish in improving your looks, improving your disease. If you are facing any disease, if it’s any skin disorder then we try to cure it completely. And I believe in past two decades what I have done. My moto is whenever my client comes in our chamber he/she must come happily in following appointments with a smiling face. The client should say thank you doctor now I’m completely fine or I have seen improvement. So, friends we have introduces many such treatments in our clinic which makes your outer look better, you will become more presentable and if you are facing any such disease then we cure it. We try to make you comfortable. We don’t make you a fearsome person who feels so scared about his/her disease and its transmission. There are many people having many complications we always give them solutions. You can contact us online we do online consultation or if you want to visit our clinic we try to satisfy you completely. The moto of our clinic is that BE GORGEOUS, WELCOME TOMORROW. So if you or your friend or any of your family member has some skin problem, or they want to make them more beautiful or if there is any small problem like hair or nail related or sexual issues, then please contact me at my clinic Vibrant Skin Laser and Cosmetic Clinic which is situated in India, Delhi Pitampura. And I’m also available online with various media like lybrate.com is there.
You can contact me through that also thank you so much.read more
Doctor in Gurgaon Skin Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Gurgaon Skin ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Smog is a harmful mixture of fog, dust and air pollutants such as nitrogen oxides, volatile organic compounds, etc. which combine with sunlight to form a dense layer of ground-level ozone. If you are wondering why ozone is bad since its layer protects earth from harmful UV rays, here's the catch: ozone present high in the atmosphere is good, but when nearer to the ground, it can cause irritating health effects.
Acne is a very common skin problem that occurs to a lot of individuals. Acne during puberty is a are occurrence, however, some people even suffer from adult acne. Acne can be cured but usually leave scars which can be difficult to treat. However, there is no reason to be worried; there are numerous treatments available for acne scars.
PRP treatment for hair loss is a treatment that includes drawing back a patient's own blood, preparing and processing it in a way that only the patient’s PRP (platelet-rich plasma) cells remain, and then it is infused it into the scalp. PRP contains basic proteins that help in regular hair development.
This is how the platelet rich plasma treatment functions:
- PRP works by drawing and transforming the dead hair follicles into a working development stage.
- Your blood contains little cells called platelets that help in blood clot formation.
- Platelets additionally contain particular elements that when activated, help in tissue recovery and generation.
- These same elements may enable hair to develop or moderate the hair loss.
- Blood is drawn and afterwards spun in an axis, which helps in isolating the platelet rich plasma from whatever remains of the blood.
- Local anesthesia is given to the scalp so the patient feels no pain at all.
- The platelet rich plasma is then infused into the scalp. No sedation or prescription is required.
- Early recovery requires an administration of each nine to eighteen months.
Results may vary from person to person. However, all the treatments have shown optimistic results so far. It should not be considered a “cure” for hair loss since no guarantees can be taken as yet. Some people might feel that this is not suitable for them.
There are a few ways in which you can know whether this treatment is ideal for you or not:
You are not a great candidate for this treatment if you:
- Have medical conditions, for example, liver diseases, skin infections or cancer of any type and any metabolic and systemic disorders.
- Have experienced anti-coagulation treatment
- If you have any kind of platelet disorders or dysfunctions.
This treatment is also not suitable for people who have:
- Extremely sensitive skin
- Baldness that might be hereditary due to some other disease unknown to you
- In case you have other diseases, the causes and symptoms of which are unknown
- If you are pregnant
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy
- If you have any type of problems in your brain
Those who have been clinically approved to go ahead with this surgery usually include people who are physically healthy and do not suffer from any type of chronic illness or diseases. Before you consult with a doctor and agree upon undergoing this surgery, make sure that you give the specialist, your entire medical history and let them know about each and every problem your body has had or has gone through so that you avoid any kind of risks in the future.
Ageing is often the harshest foe to the skin. The years will take its toll on the skin’s tightness, resulting in loose saggy skin. However, there are many techniques which allow for the rejuvenation and tightening of the skin and help you get your youthful look back. Most of these are usually non-invasive or minimally-invasive and include creams, peels, dermabrasion and other such forms of treatment. One such method which has become quite popular is laser skin tightening.
What is Laser Skin Lightening?
As is evident from the name, this method uses a laser or an infrared light source of a specific wavelength to heat up the treated area. This method of treatment specifically heats up the collagen present under the skin and stimulates it to cause tightening. This treatment also encourages the growth of new collagen under the skin.
Benefits of Laser Skin Tightening:
Some of the benefits of laser skin tightening are mentioned below –
It works deep beneath the skin– While most other treatments make you look younger by treating the superficial layers of skin, laser skin tightening works by stimulating the collagen under the skin and thus works from way deeper, making it a more effective treatment. It can easily correct all forms of lines on your neck, forehead, eyes, wrinkles and blemishes.
Minimally invasive– There is no involvement of surgical tools and thus no incisions, stitches or even injections are used. Although the skin is heated up from beneath the surface with the help of a laser, it is still a minimally invasive procedure.
Less painful– Although the lower layers of the skin are heated up, the laser mechanism allows for the top-most layer of the skin to remain cool, thus lessening the pain and discomfort faced during the procedure.
Minimal downtime– Laser skin tightening is a minimally invasive process and is usually done on an outpatient basis. The total downtime is quite minimal and you can resume daily activities quite quickly after the procedure.
- Lasts for longer– As the new collagen develops under your skin, the effects start to show in full swing in about a couple of months. You may at best need a follow up treatment to ensure that the best results are achieved. However, once the treatment is completed and the skin tightens, the effects do stay for quite a while.
The quest to look and feel young is never ending. Almost everybody feels they could look a couple of years younger with a few wrinkles less and firmer skin. While this was within access of only celebrities who could afford the various plastic surgical procedures a few decades ago, times have changed now. Scientists and doctors are doing researches to find more affordable and non-surgical ways of getting to look younger.
Botox was one of the wonderful results of this search. Clostridium botulinum causes food poisoning and produces a toxin known as botulinum. In extremely minor amounts, this toxin can paralyze muscles and this property of it is used to treat facial wrinkles and fine lines.
How Botox works
The muscles react when they receive a message from the nerve through chemicals known as neurotransmitters. Acetylcholine is one such chemical, which is present in the face and sends messages to the facial skin from the nerves. What Botox does is prevent the release of acetylcholine and so the muscle does not receive any message, and so does not contract. This reduces the amount of wrinkles and fine lines.
Botox is one of the most powerful toxins identified to date. About 2 kg of the toxin is sufficient to wipe out the entire human race from Earth. That being its potency, the dosage and administration should be done only under experienced medical supervision.
For cosmetic purposes, they are most frequently used to reduce wrinkles on face and fine lines under the eyes and on the forehead. The wrinkles appear softened after the use of Botox, producing a younger, firmer skin. Aside from its cosmetic use, there are various other conditions for which Botox is medically approved for a number of medical ailments like
- Chronic migraines
- Blepharospasm (spasm of the eyelids)
- Chronic neck spasms
- Excessive sweating
- Overactive bladder (resulting in frequent urination)
- Spasticity resulting from stroke
- Crow's feet (outer corner of the eyes)
- Urinary incontinence
- Lazy eye (strabismus)
- Bruxism (tooth grinding)
- Esophageal motility disorders
The list is only set to get longer as more indications for Botox are identified. However, as mentioned, being an extremely toxic substance, it should be used only under complete medical supervision.
Side effects: Needless to say, there are side effects to this too, but when administered properly, it is an extremely safe procedure.
- Allergic reaction: Very few people might have an allergic reaction to the toxin
- Mild pain or redness at the injection site
- Temporary numbness
However, these are very transient and will subside in a couple of days, by which time the effect of Botox will be visible. Have a thorough discussion with your doctor before going for it.
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term to refer to the phenomenon of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment known as melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends upon the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. When the skin gets darker, it is called hyperpigmentation and when the discolouration of the skin takes place or white patches are formed on the skin, it is called hypopigmentation.
Skin pigmentation can be tackled by certain home based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. A mixture of milk and honey peels off the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyper-pigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face Mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun screen: It is important to guard your skin from the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful for our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin.
Below given are some of the common products used in medical treatment of hyperpigmentation-
- IPL (Photofacial) - Treatment with intense pulsed light, or a Photofacial, is frequently recommended by doctors to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical peel - A TCA peel or deeper phenol peel are also used to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Laser Peel - A variety of laser resurfacing treatments may be performed to reduce hyperpigmentation. CO2 lasers and fractional lasers are popular choices for skin resurfacing.
- Topical skin lightening products - Products containing skin lightening ingredients, such as hydroquinone, retinoids, kojic acid, and Vitamin C are often used to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Medical treatment is combined with procedures to get faster results
Who does not want to turn back the ageing clock to look younger always.
Serums are meant to do the same. Can you expect a serum to make you really look younger than you are? First, understand the difference between anti-ageing creams and serums!
The key to differentiating between anti-ageing creams and serums is looking at how they work. In essence, both offer the same benefits. An anti-ageing cream or serum treats acne, wrinkles, sunspots and other common signs of ageing. However, while creams hydrate and nourishes the skin, serums work their way past the epidermis and thus penetrate deeper layers.
Some facts about anti-aging serums are:
- Anti-ageing serums can be used at any age but can also produce side effects.
- Some anti-ageing serums claim that women should start using them from when they turn 20, to maintain the glow of their skin. However, before you start using an anti-ageing serum, you must know what you're putting on your skin. Retinol that stimulates collagen production in the latter years can not only be ineffective but can also act as an irritant for the skin. Overusing a serum can also make your skin dry.
- Each serum affects different people in a different way.
- Skin care efficacy differs from person to person. While for some people exfoliating twice a week can make your skin brighter, others need a little more care. Don't look at the price to determine the effectiveness of the serum on your skin but take a look at the ingredients. If you're looking to reverse the damage of the past years on your skin, look for antioxidant-based serums.
- The same anti-ageing serum doesn't work for all ages.
As mentioned above, anti-ageing serums can be used by women of all ages. Since each anti-ageing serum addresses a different symptom of ageing, the type of serum you should use depends on the symptom of ageing you want to address. Thus, while you might want to use an anti-ageing serum that prevents wrinkles right now, later on, you may want to use one that removes sunspots.
To sum it up, an anti-ageing serum can't make your skin actually younger, but the right anti-ageing serum can make it happen.
For must of us managing frizzy hair is a nightmare, but with these simple home remedies you can maintain them with great ease (learn more To Maintain Good Hair Health).
- Hot Oil Massage: While relieving you of stress, it nourishes your hair and incites hair regeneration. Mix more than two kinds of oil and warm the mixture over indirect heat. Hot oil should be massaged gently into your scalp. Hot oil is easily absorbed into the pores of the scalp thus giving you strong and moisturized hair. People having curly hair are advised to use jojoba oil to repair damaged hair follicles.
- Add honey to lemon juice: Applying honey and lemon to your hair makes those locks very rich in minerals and vitamins. While honey rids you of dryness, lemon fights dandruff (lear more about dandruff problem). Let the pack remain for over an hour to experience desired results.
- Eggs are good: It is rather boring to use olive oil all by itself. Try out the wonderful effects of olive oil when used in combination with eggs. Eggs provide your scalp with protein. It has been an age-old home remedy for treating frizz. Eggs act as natural cleansers while enriching your scalp with healthy fats and nutrients. You may also use egg whites if your scalp suffers from any kind of bacterial infection.
- Coconut Milk: Coconut milk should be massaged on the hair roots and left overnight. It is important to heat coconut milk prior to its application. Cover your hair with a towel or a piece of cloth to retain the warmth throughout the night. If you wish to bid farewell to frizzy hair you must exploit the benefits of this remedy once every week.
- Rinse with carbonated water: Running water can be very harsh on your hair. It contains more impurities than you expect. To avert the harmful effects of iron present in plain water, you might use carbonated water as a rinse. Carbonated water treats frizz especially in humid weather conditions.
- Make an avocado pack: An avocado pack is perhaps the best natural conditioner. After you wash your hair mash an avocado and mix it with a spoonful of olive oil. Leave the concoction on wet hair for around thirty minutes. The mix can now be washed off using any mild conditioner. Avocado can change the texture of your hair for the better.
- Mayonnaise adds luster: While enjoying that huge burger, you have always wanted some more mayonnaise to satisfy your gustatory desires. You surely never thought of it as a solution to frizzy hair. Mayonnaise when used along with almond oil can treat dullness. Mayonnaise controls hair damage and is also known to cure split ends.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Every other person is aware of the gains of coconut oil. Virgin coconut oil provides nourishment to your rough hair. It lives up to its claims of purity. To better the results, a person might add coconut oil to vitamin E oil. Applying this mix thrice a week can solve your problems regarding frizzy hair.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Facial Melanosis is the effect of excessive Melanin and abnormal Melanocyte under the skin. This results in hyperpigmentation; which frequently changes from brown to black and is usually found on the cheek and brow areas of the face. Mostly occurring in females as compared to males, it is found in the age group of over 30 years. Pregnancy, sun exposure, stress, hormone treatments including contraceptive pills, certain medications, and some cosmetics are some of the factors triggering Facial Melanosis.
Treatments for Facial Melanosis:
Facial Melanosis treatment might be very slow to respond. Sometimes, it also leads to irritation in sensitive skin, thus resulting in post inflammatory pigmentation.
Usually, a combination of following measures is helpful:
- Discontinuation of hormonal contraception
- Lifelong, year-round sun protection with a high SPF sunscreen. Reapply it after every 2 hours in case you are outdoors during the summer. Along with this, wear a broad-brimmed hat.
- If applicable, choose cosmetics which have sunscreen.
- Use a mild cleanser and if your skin is dry, don’t forget to use a light moisturizer.
- Application of Anti-Melasma Cream – The main function of Anti-Melasma cream is to reduce the Melanin by interrupting Tyrosinase (enzyme containing copper found in animal and plant tissues which support the secretion of melanin) activity. The active elements in the cream which are intended for Anti-Melasma are Licorice Acid, Retinoic Acid, Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Ascorbic Acid.
- Usage of Sun Protection Cream – You should look out for those sun protection creams with SPF factor above 15. Also, Sunscreen should be Para-Aminobenzoic Acid-Free (PABA-Free). The presence of Micronized Titanium Dioxide, which is an active element that works as UV-A and UV-B reflector, becomes an issue of importance while selecting the perfect sunscreen.
- Peeling – Superficial or the epidermis layer of your skin can be chemically peeled off and this must be done by a specialized dermatologist or under the supervision of a dermatologist.
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria Skin Clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.