Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay SinghYour feedback matters!
Doc, my skin brightness has gone a lil bit dull kindly suggest some tips or medicine to get the brighten skin back. I usually wash my fash with a face wash which contains lumino peptide and gives 10x whiten I do not know how much it is true. But need some expert advice.
I m 23 year old girl. I have so many pimples on my face. I used so many pimples care cream and others. But no result. Please tell me what I do for it?
My skin is getting very dull and it is shining because of oil. too much oil is getting on my face and small small pimples like allergy type it's getting all over face. please help me out for a good and healthy skin.
I am 32 years old female having a huge amount of hair fall and migraine problems with joint pain can you suggest some remedies which can be easily made at home.
Immediately after hair transplantation, you need to exercise little extra care to derive the best benefits. This includes immediate postoperative care, some common with most other surgeries and some very specific to hair transplantation.
The following things will happen immediately after transplant, throughout the first week:
- Immediately after surgery, like any other surgery requiring anesthesia, there will be slight drowsiness and so it is advisable to arrange for a drive.
- Expect some mild swelling and soreness that can be managed with rest and anti-inflammatories.
- There will also be a tight and itchy feeling in areas where transplant has been done.
- Spray water or saline every half an hour to keep the scalp moist in both the recipient and the donor sites. This promotes healing and also reduces the itchy feeling in these sites.
- Thermal shock would be applied to areas to damage the existing follicles and new stem cells would be transplanted. This can also produce a warm feeling, sometimes referred to as 'thermal shock'.
- In some people, there could be scab formation which occurs due to fall of the topmost transplanted hair follicles.
- If you have undergone a micrograft, then you will have a compression bandage around your head. This should be in place for a day and will cause a tight feeling.
- Sleep with your head elevated with a couple of pillows.
- The first day after surgery, hair needs to be washed under the supervision of a physician or a nurse. Use a shampoo, which contains tea tree oil.
- It is recommended to shampoo your hair regularly from day 2, as it is required to remove the dirt, blood, and oil that often accumulates at the recipient's site. This also helps to controlling infection, which is common post surgery.
- Wait for at least 14 days before you resume coloring your hair, use of hair sprays, gels, and other hair care products.
- All transplant surgeries require stitches. If the suture material is absorbable, there is no need to follow-up for removal. If it is not of absorbable material, they need to be removed after 2 weeks' time.
- Please do not get into a regular exercise routine for up to 6 weeks. Cycling, gymming, swimming, golfing, etc., are to be avoided until the scalp is completely dry and to avoid stretching of the scar.
Everyone's body is unique and responds differently to hair transplantation. Go for periodic review with your doctor to understand how your body is responding.
Hello I am facing pimple problem for a long time I take healthy diet and my digestive system is fine even I drink 2ltr water daily I don't know how to get rid of it please suggest me something Thank you.
Gud evening sir. I m a married 2 children woman. After pregnancy I have got black spots on my face. Due to some problem I was unable to do treatment that time. Now I m doing treatment but no avail. So can you suggest me some treatment for these? Thanking you.
I am 21 year old and I have extreme dark circles and my lips are alse black. I have do many thinks to remove dark circles and darkness of lips but no one can work please suggest me.
I am a 50 years old lady suffering from severe hair loss and thinning too. menopause already at 42 yrs. Please help for my hair strengthening.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have been prescribed faceclin A gel and azithromycin to control acne eruption and acnemoist to combat the drying resulting from the treatment. Does it look fine?
Give some tips for hair growth my hair is too thin and i am suffering from hair loss. Please advise.
Any one recommend me to apply the mixture of 50 ml corn, 10 ml wheat germ and 10 ml sandalwood oil on face. Is it highly advisable for normal/dry or oily skin people and how many drops in 50 ml oil ?(I have a normal skin in all season)
My name s stella I m having so much of acne in face and neck its like a heat boils and also used melamet cream its itching what can I do now? Pls refer some cream for my clear skin. And also some one refers wipro baby care soap its gud for me?
I am having soo many beauty spots on face how can I get it off. As I do not want it? Please suggest.
This brings us to the scope of homeopathic treatment in such cases. We can confidently say that homeopathic remedies for clear and glowing skin are totally free from any side effects and are extremely effective in treating this problem. The medicines used are all natural and, thus, free from any harmful components. Their selection is based upon the individual constitution of the patient, and success is attained by employing the constitutional remedy internally.