Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Submit a review for Sheikh Dawakhana (ISO 9001 : 2000 Certified)Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. With the help of Dr Sheikh's treatment for erectile dysfunction I am feeling so great. The facilities available in the clinic are brilliant. I remember, I read an article of Sheikh in the paper and made contact. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. I was quite impressed with Sheikh concept of holistic healing.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful, caring and knowledgeable. Sir..how can i buy from market..and how to use it..plzzz tell me in detail sir...i don't understand that...what is medicine's name.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be helped me improve my health, practical, caring, very helpful and knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be knowledgeable, very helpful, helped me improve my health and saved my life. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Kitne din tk mc ke bad virya bahar nikalna hoga jisse mai achi life ji sku kuch saal tk
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and well-reasoned. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be knowledgeable. Gave me extra info i wasnt actually expecting. Thanks anyways.
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are very helpful. Good reply in regards to question..pls share ur cell number
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are very helpful and inspiring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Ok thank you so much sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Thnx very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be well-reasoned. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Nice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Good
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be very helpful. Gud
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sheikh to be practical. Sex
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are sensible. Thank you Dr.
Dr. Sheikh provides answers that are very helpful. thnks sir
When a person makes choices which are not prudent when it comes to food and exercise, he or she is only causing himself or herself problems which are contained around the waistline. As a matter of fact, these problems can also manifest themselves into not so pleasant experiences in the bedroom.
It is believed that the more overweight a person is, greater will be the impact on his or her life span. This not only affects the life expectancy or quality of life of such a person over that period of time, but the ramifications can also be seen on his or her sexual life. Here are two important issues obese people are likely to face, if they don’t watch their weight.
- Problems in conceiving: A pregnancy is something which can be a matter of great joy or equally great consternation, or a mix of both these emotions. However, women who are obese are four times more likely to have an unplanned pregnancy in comparison with their relatively fit peers.
- Libido trouble: While ailments such as diabetes and heart disease may seem to be lifestyle diseases, it can be said that they do not even leave a person’s sex life unharmed. For men, the difficulty is felt when trying to get or maintain an erection, and this can seem to be insurmountable. Similarly, female libido or interest in sex can be greatly dulled.
Obesity is something that is a growing problem in today’s world and while getting up and going out for a run or being modest with portions of food, which are consumed may seem to be things which do require a lot of motivation. The benefits which are accorded to a person’s sex life can be said to make these sacrifices well worth it!
The effects of this in the case of a person who is in a relationship can be even greater, as a study conducted by the World Health Organisation or the WHO did conclude, rather interestingly, that when a person is in a relationship, there is a rather strong correlation between the body mass index (BMI) of the partner to what he or she has. So, an effort to get healthier and to free oneself from the onerous shackles of obesity, which are pretty much the biggest kill joys, can be a wonderful and greatly rewarding experience. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Dirty talking is no rocket science. If done in the right way and at the right moment, you can blow him away (no pun intended, maybe). Dirty talking is just another aspect of foreplay, and in addition to that, you can successfully put across how and what you enjoy in bed. It is normal for people to get anxious and fidgety the first time around, but once you get the hang of it, it will come to you as naturally as breathing air.
So how is it done? Keep reading.
- Respect the zone: Try testing the water before you jump right in. Figure out the level of dirty talking that your partner enjoys. One can’t always derive their expectations from porn stars. You can’t expect your partner to scream out dirty words just as she is climaxing. The chances are she’s probably faking it. Always try to understand the zone your partner is in and figure out what to say in that very moment.
- Don't fake it: If you’re not feeling it, don’t do it. The last thing you want to come off as during sex is- fake. If your partner understands that you are using words that is just not ‘you’, then it is likely to get her out of The Zone. Say things that are applicable to the scenario or things that you want or truly believe in.
- Don't use technical terms: Why? Because it is sex and not anatomy class. Using technical terms can get a little awkward and might get your partner wondering, and not in a good way. Don’t hesitate to use a few dirty words. A bit of swearing in bed can be a great turn on for your partner. He will get an idea of the sheer intensity of the situation.
- Feel free to use some sexy that you've come across: You can pick up some lines that you have probably watched and fancied in a steamy scene in a movie or read in a book. Use those lines as inspiration and drop the bomb the moment it feels right. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am married since 2000. My wife has started complaining about itching in her vagina soon after the sex. What can be the reasons? What kind of infection tests can be conducted on both of us?
Which ayurvedic tablet is the best to be taken before sex to increase sex time and how to take it that doesn't have any side effect?
I am 50 year old, is it normal to have 20 times sex/week. For me, without having sex before going to bed is difficult and I cannot have sound sleep.
I have a problem regarding skin on my penis. It doesn't work as it have to. I am a virgin now but I think it will create problem during sex to me. What can I do?
I am getting more sex feeling at that SME time I am getting sperms early sooo HW can I control early release of sperms.
I am a gym boy. I do heavy weight workout. My question is. Gym can be affect sex life. If affect. then good or bad effect?
I used to take a painkiller called spasm proxyvon for 3 years. Now I left using it but it caused a effect on my sex life very badly .now I am not going good in sex .this is due to that medicine I think so .so please tell me what to do.
Making love during pregnancy is a safe bet and can be carried on till one’s water breaks. Studies in the past have shown that a normal pregnancy is not related to infections and miscarriages. It has also been established that sex during pregnancy is not related to premature birth. On the contrary, a good sex life during pregnancy helps to reduce mood swings and keeps a woman healthy and cheerful. Here are five facts that you should know about sex during pregnancy:
- Does sex harm the baby? The womb is protected by the thick muscles of the uterus and the amniotic sac. Furthermore, the cervix is safeguarded by the mucus plug. These ensure that the baby doesn’t get hurt while making love. In the midst of an orgasm, if you get a feeling that the baby is moving, it happens primarily because of the heart pounding faster. This being said, you might have to skip sex in the following cases:
- You have placenta praevia
- You start bleeding
- Your water breaks
- You suffer from cramps and pain in the abdomen
- Your partner is suffering from genital herpes
- How does sex feel during pregnancy? While an increased flow of blood in the pelvic region heightens the lovemaking experience for many, some complain that it leaves them with a bad feeling. There is yet another segment of women who complaints of a less powerful orgasm during pregnancy. At times pregnant women might feel pain if the penetration is deep. Even abdominal cramps are not uncommon during this condition. To sum up, the feeling of sex greatly varies from individual to individual.
- Is a complete lack of sex normal during pregnancy? Yes, it is absolutely normal. Many women suffer from nausea and tiredness during the first three months of pregnancy, limiting their urge for sex. At times pregnancy hormones become responsible for the libido. But, mostly it is the state of mind of an individual that becomes a barrier. Women suffering from relationship issues are the ones who suffer from a lack of sex.
- Does your husband’s libido suffer too? It is not uncommon, to say the least. Some of the common apprehension that a male partner suffers from include the following:
- Fear of hurting the wife
- Apprehension about the baby’s health
- The consciousness of making love in the child’s presence
- Apprehensions about upcoming parenthood
- Is there any risk involved in oral sex? Absolutely none, oral sex is considered to be one of the safest of sex options during pregnancy. If the fear of hurting the wife looms large, it is the best way to express one’s love. However, it should be ensured that your husband does not blow air in the vagina. This might lead to blood vessel blockage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.