Erectile dysfunction (ED) is only considered a concern if satisfactory sexual performance has been impossible on a number of occasions for some time. Causes are usually medical but can also be psychological. There are many treatments for ED, and most men will find a solution that works for them.read more
Doctors in Usma Ayurvedic Clinic
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudarshan Kumar Sharma to be knowledgeable. Thanks dear dr. But I have also asked that in how much time can my hair regrow back after leaving masturbation??? Kindly tell me that. So i can make a proper plan
Usma Ayurvedic Clinic provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much. I got my periods yesterday. Hope that's only because of my stress.
Usma Ayurvedic Clinic provides answers that are knowledgeable. how can i know abt medicines that meant which med. to take..?
I found the answers provided by the Usma Ayurvedic Clinic to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring and sensible. Tq
Dr. Sudarshan Kumar Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you for given suggestion to me sir
I found the answers provided by the Usma Ayurvedic Clinic to be very helpful. Sir please tell me medicine
Dr. Sudarshan Kumar Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Pls tell me the price of medicines
Usma Ayurvedic Clinic provides answers that are knowledgeable. Ur answer is right . I am satisfied
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudarshan Kumar Sharma to be knowledgeable. I will try it
Jitendra Kumar Dalei
I found the answers provided by the Usma Ayurvedic Clinic to be very helpful. Thank a lot.
Dr. Sudarshan Kumar Sharma provides answers that are very helpful. Woul like to visit you.
I found the answers provided by the Usma Ayurvedic Clinic to be very helpful. Thank u sir
Usma Ayurvedic Clinic provides answers that are inspiring. Good and knowledge able answer
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudarshan Kumar Sharma to be knowledgeable. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Usma Ayurvedic Clinic to be very helpful. Thanks mam
I found the answers provided by the Usma Ayurvedic Clinic to be professional. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Usma Ayurvedic Clinic to be very helpful. I'll try
I found the answers provided by the Usma Ayurvedic Clinic to be knowledgeable. Thanka
Harshad Dileep Patel
Usma Ayurvedic Clinic provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks for guide me
Usma Ayurvedic Clinic provides answers that are very helpful. thanks
Usma Ayurvedic Clinic provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and helped me improve my health. Thank you for the quick answer and respond I hv still not tried with answer which I have given I will start frm Tomm and may I no hw many days shld I contuine this
Salim M S
I found the answers provided by the Usma Ayurvedic Clinic to be helped me improve my health. Thank u so much I ll start to eat vegetables and good exercise then let me see and one more think thick condoms means which would I take can u suggest me
I am newly married. While having sex with my wife I am ejaculating very quickly for the first time and then for 2nd round my penis is not getting erection easily. Sometimes it takes around 1 hr to get erect but that also not very hard and also the erection looses very quickly also.
Mujhe daba dijiye sir jisse 2ya 3 month k andar mera bada ho jaye aur sex time badh jaye sir aur ydi ho gya to Mai aapko jitna hota h usse jayada Paisa Dunga aur ye Ehsan zindagi bhar nhi bhulunga please sir g please help me.
Premature ejaculation or early ejaculation is the expelling of semen with minimum sexual stimulation, almost immediately after (or sometimes before) sexual penetration. This is a common sexual problem for men below the age of 45 in addition to erectile dysfunction.
Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors. If the root cause is not serious, the problem can be solved by a few simple techniques, such as:
1. Breathing exercises
Relaxation techniques like breathing exercises and meditative practices can help you to concentrate. It also moderates the tension and stress levels which are directly related to arousal. Avoid short and rapid breaths as they can put undue pressure on the heart and increase the pulse rate. This often results in early ejaculation. On the other hand, if you take deep breaths and practice holding them in for three to five seconds, you can also use the technique during arousal.
2. Kegel exercises
Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
3. Squeeze technique
This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
4. Stop and start exercise
This exercise was perfected by the Masters and Johnson team of sexual research. This technique is also to be practiced individually for the first few times. You can masturbate alone and stop just before reaching the climax. You can practice this again and again by bringing yourself closer to ejaculation every time until the point you cannot control or regulate the process any more. This will help you to know the limit till which you can stop and regulate the ejaculation process. You can then use this technique during sexual activity with your partner.
5. Reduce stress
The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation.
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress.. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find
1. Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
2. Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
3. Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
4. Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
5. Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
6. Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.
Want to get rid of your alcohol problem? Consult our specialists today.
The debate about how sex affects sportspersons has been there for a very long time, but it is its reverse which is somehow more applicable. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising can have some really positive effects on your sex life. This has got to do mostly with improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise.
Research suggests that engaging in exercise, sports and other physical activities result in an increase in flexibility and agility among people, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, thus allowing you to believe that you are sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn also positively affects sexual capability and ultimately providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partners. Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that are also improved due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries. In this regard, research also suggests that you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk works wonders.
- Improved quality of semen: Research has found that if you exercise or are engaged in some rigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women, which leads to better muscle growth and an increased sex drive in both sex.
- Increased chances of achieving orgasm in women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm is faster and with higher intensity, it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable.
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm. Few of them are -
1. Effect on genitals
Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
2. Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing
This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sexes experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
3. Release of hormones
During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocine in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However in males another hormone called the testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
4. Effects on brain
During orgasm, the brains of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights is activated in women. At the same time women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
5. Stimulation of nerve endings
During orgasm millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.
Many people are scared of having sex either because of the pain or simply because of the after effects of having unprotected sexual intercourse. Keeping yourself away from sexual intercourse and hiding all your emotions and excitement may result in psychological imbalances.
First time is always special. Instead of trying complicated sex positions which might ruin your experience, go for these 4 simple sex styles to ensure a beautiful time spent with your partner :
- Doggy Style
It is a position in which the woman bends on her elbows keeping her legs tightly closed. The man is at the back of her making it comfortable having anal sex. With this position, you can also have vaginal sex with your partner.
- Magic Bullet
It is a position in which the woman lies on the bed with legs up in the air. The man holds her legs and kneels down behind her. This is one of the easier styles for first timers.
- Reverse cowgirl
It is a sort of cross between doggy style and classic women-on-top position. This is a position in which the man lies flat on the bed and the woman is on the top of the man with her back facing the man. She leans forward while the man penetrates into her vagina or the anus, from behind.
It is a position in which the couple align themselves in such a way that their mouths are near to the other's genitals. This particular position allows for great oral sex. Sexual stimulations are high in this position but sometimes it can distract people whose focus is just on their own pleasure. This position is best fitted for partners having similar heights.
So, get rid of all the shyness and give all your emotions and excitement a direction. Give it a chance and take your relation to a higher level, making it stronger.