Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siddharth Vishwas
Submit a review for Dr. Siddharth VishwasYour feedback matters!
great treatment, i took surgery from usma clinic, and it was successful . now i am feeling much better. thank you so much usma, pleasure meeting with doctor.
i recommend everyone to visit. who have any sexual problem. clinic staff is really good. they focused on my problem. thank you so much.
i had problem of premature ejaculation. now my problem have better response. thanks usma
tanx dr siddharth for your valuable advice
Dear Doctor I want to ask one Question. Meri shave proper nhi aati. Haalaki chehre par baal to h par wo bahut hi week h.Jabki my Big brother and my father has good beard. Please doctor help me kya ye problem curable h.its very shy for me.
I was operated for spinal cord T 10 for tumour in last Nov 15. Since then I have never enjoyed sex with my partner although she is very cooperative and tries her best"what can i do?
I have failed in my final examination. I have lost a year. Now I feel very depressed. How can I recover myself. Please help me.
Hello sir .i am 40 years old and has been suffering from severe backache and I had consulted many doctors and used many medicine , took ayurvedic treatment also but all the results went into vain. So please suggest whether I need any operation but I am afraid of it so please suggest me.
What is diet plan for fatty liver and vitamin d deficiency and piles (external). Please suggest how can cure.
I am 26 Years old. I catch flu frequently. I have a job which requires frequent in-city travelling. My digestion is week and so develop gas problems frequently. I had done endoscopy but there was nothing serious found, the doctor said that I had gastric problem and shall be relieved after medicines. I was feeling good after that. Please sugest.
He has asthma problem and some times he is unable to breath and chest pain is casual he is having dust allergic.
Ashwagandha is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic herbs and is commonly known as the Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha can be loosely translated to mean the ‘strength of ten horses’. It can be used to treat a number of diseases, relieve stress and fatigue, helps heal injuries and may also be used as an aphrodisiac and can help prevent male infertility.
- Ashwagandha helps rejuvenate the body: This herb not only calms a person down, but also restores the balance of their body. Hence, it is also known as rayasana or a herb that rejuvenates. Ashwagandha stimulates the immune system and boosts the production of white blood cells thereby, elevating levels of antioxidants such as superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase. The effects of this herb on a person’s nervous system and endocrine system can also harmonise the body, mind and spirit.
- It increases positivity: Stress and anxiety can lead to negative thinking and ultimately to depression. By fighting stress Ashwagandha helps negate these problems and instead boosts positive thinking. It may also be used to treat depression itself.
- It helps regenerate nerve cells: Along with diseases such as asthmatic bronchitis, emphysema and gynaecological disorders, Ashwagandha can also be used to treat neuro-degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s. It helps regenerate nerve cells and dendrite growth and even improves communication between nerve cells. This stimulates the body’s ability to heal any damage to the nervous system.
- It enhances memory and treats insomnia: Ashwagandha is one of the best Ayurvedic remedies to treat insomnia. It not only helps you fall asleep faster but can also improve your sleep quality. A restful sleep increases a person’s ability to concentrate and prevents drowsiness through the day. Ashwagandha also increases the levels of acetylcholine in the brain. This has a direct effect on boosting memory and elevating brain functioning and intelligence. Ashwagandha also increases the production of nitric oxide that helps regulate blood flow and blood pressure thus elevating the brain’s oxygen levels.
- It boosts libido: Ashwagandha helps optimise the functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands and helps deal with both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Similarly, this Ayurvedic herb also benefits the adrenal glands and thus influences the overall mental and physical health of a person. The functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands have a direct effect on a person’s sexual health and libido. Thus by enhancing the functioning of these glands, Ashwagandha improves sexual health and boosts libido. The nitric oxide produced by Ashwagandha also helps improve fertility.