I have stains on my teeth Due to smoking, what will be the cost of getting my stains erased?

I have stains on my teeth Due to smoking, what will be th...
Teeth cleaning cost differs between 200to 1500 rs.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night you may require bleaching cost about five k.
Visit the dentist and scaling, bleaching etc. Are the procedures. Prize may begin from 4500 to 16000.
1000 - 2000.
Scalling and polishing with in office teeth whitening will give you best result. Scaling and polishing costs between 900 t0 2000 and whitening between 7000 to 9000.
Hi lybrate-user The stains on your teeth due to smoking are external stains. These stains can be removed by Scaling. Scaling costs depends upon the doctor. Generally it ranges from Rs 500- Rs 1500. But Scaling is a temporary solution to your problem. For a more permanent solution, however bad it may sound, you have to first quit smoking, slowly but surely. And then you can go for bleaching. Bleaching costs again varies, though it starts from Rs 3000.
Scalling & polishing.
Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months. It can range from Rs. 500-2000/-.
Sir try to quit your habit, as you know this smoking only caused stains, scaling must be done (cleaning) cost may vary from each dentist