I just got my mri reports and it says that loss of usual cervical and lumbar lordosis curvatures. Partial disc desiccation with mild posterior disc bulges are seen at c-4 -c5 and c6 -c7 level indenting the thecal sac. Disc desiccation with diffuse disc bulge is seen at l5 and s1 level intending the thecal sac. What should I do. I am male 30.

I just got my mri reports and it says that loss of usual ...
Hello! Point of worry as per your age. Rule out the reason behind this degeneration/worsening. Most probably it'll be due to Posture. Or your work profile. Visit to a good Physio with all your reports. And have patience while undergoing treatment as it will take time. *Get a planned exercise regime as per your issues. *Proper Diet. *Modification of your work place to ease out these changes. *Get calcium, vitamin D supplements.
Nothing to worry. These findings are incidental also & must be because of unequal muscle pull. If possible consult me online before I could offer you some treatment.