Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to have a treatment because I have a high risk of HIV positive. So which treatment should I go for, what will be the cost and where can I have it.

2 Doctors Answered
Good ​Morning, First off, it seems like you do not have a result of an HIV test. Please get it done so that you confirm whether or not your status is currently HIV positive. There is probably some reason which makes you feel like you are at a high risk of HIV infection, I believe that you should start PEP or post exposure prophylaxis if you believe that you have the infection. If you would like talk more about any particular incident, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will certainly help.
Please Take Tab septilin by Himalaya 2 2 regularly Tab geriforte by Himalaya 2 2 regularly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.