Dear mam or sir. My friend (female) age around 28 frequently gets omitting sensation after taking any of the food. She also suffering from severe shivering during night and early in the morning (and also feels like the presence of fever). Tiredness also noticed. So kindly please give some tips for the above condition. Besides, for the person suffering from viral fever what kind of food would you prescribe. This are my questions. I expect the answer very soon. Thank you.

Dear mam or sir.
My friend (female) age around 28 frequen...
Hello, proceed the case with complete blood count test and then take medicines eupatorium perf. 200,china 200, arsenic 30, rhus tox 30.
Dear mam or sir.
1.give plenty of fluids – water, milk, tea, narial pani, nibu pani, soups with soft diet like dalia, khichri. 2. Take complete rest – with some activity in between get blood tested for malaria, dengue and blood cbc

Book appointment with top doctors for Vomiting treatment