- Blood in vomitus can occur when there is erosion of the tissue lining of the stomach or small intestine, which leads to ulcer formation resulting in vomiting mixed with blood
- take dietary & lifestyle precautions to avoid future complications like bleeding & infection of the peritoneal cavity which can be life threatening
- avoid fried, spicy & junk foods, also avoid tea, coffee intake, alcohol & smoking if you do
-have cold milk 2-3 times a day, more of fruits, vegetables, whole grains instead of refined ones, have healthy fats as in fish, nuts, avocados & flax seed powder
- chew your food well, have meals on time, do not skip meals, have plenty of oral fluids including 7-8 glasses of water for proper digestion, take a walk after meals for 5-10 min
- take medication on time as prescribed by your doctor
- get regular check up & follow up done to know the improvement in your condition.
Blood donations are basically safe and done with full asepsis Injection site may have pain for that you can use some gel. It will cure in 2 weeks time.
Your fever and vomitting is due to seasonal infection.
Get your blood CBC and urine test done.
MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
Sometimes high hormones of emergency pills give rise to vomitinf, sometimes it could be other reasons like gastritis. After taking high hormonal emergency pill one gets withdrawal bleeding 5 to 10 days later, and then new cycle starts. If required later may do pregnancy test or meet Gynecologist. If vomiting is more now, meet gynecologist now.
According to your symptoms You have GERD. For this homeopathic treatment is very effective
U should follow this--
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
5. Maintain active life style
6. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods
7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
8. Drink lot of water
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking.
Following the upper regime will give you long lasting results. But to correct your problem now you need to take medicines.
get plenty of fresh air
distract himself – for example, listen to music or watch a film
take sips of a cold drink – some people find fizzy drinks best
drink ginger or peppermint tea
eat foods containing ginger – such as ginger biscuits
eat smaller, more frequent meals
Don't let him
eat strong-smelling food
eat hot, fried or greasy food
eat too quickly
lie down soon after eating
wear clothes that are tight around your waist or tummy
FOR MEDCATION CONSULT ONLINE IN PRIVATE