What is the best time for morning walk? I am 41 male from kolkata. I want the morning walk to reduce my weight, pressure, hypertensions.

What is the best time for morning walk? I am 41 male from...
Dear lybrate-user The best for morning walk is between 6 - 7 am. And walking should be in plain surface and non polluted area. For general health 1. Avoid stress 2. Eat balanced diet food with proteins, vitamins, mineral, carbohydrates 3. Dink minimum 3 liter water per day 4. Sleep for minimum 8 hrs 5. Do regular exercise for minimum 40 minutes daily 6. Do meditation for minimum 30 minutes daily 7. Think positively always 8, Take homeopathy medicines for your well being. Thank you
Anytime is best time for walk/Exercise. But its easier in the mornings to fix a routine. You can start by 30 mins and gradually build up to 60 mins. In addition you can walk/climb stairs wherever possible during the day. Every step counts and creates immense benefits for you. All the best.
Between 5 to 6: 30 am.