I am 27 years old, I drink and smoke both, I have some kind of tightness nearby my chest area and its makes me feel uneasy to focus on my work, sometimes shortness of breath too. .please suggest me what precaution do I need to take or may be any exercise? Please help.

I am 27 years old, I drink and smoke both, I have some ki...
Mr. lybrate-user you are exposed to two bad habits both habits are predisposing factor of 1hypertension 2. Diabetes 3 lung cancer 4 bronchial asthma 5 liver cirrhosis 6.also invites a no. Of evils I life which may be monitary, social,job related, familt problem and bad effect on kids with passive promblem to cloae contat so first precuation you have to quit both habit orherwise all efforts are failed. 2 daily morning walk 3meditation 4. Breathing excercise 5.steam inhalation 6. F9r tightness of chest you are directed to consult the cadiologist.
At your age we would'nt expect anything to do with your heart,unless and until proved otherwise.It is better to go for basic Health check, iam sure they are all normal.There is no dout too much of indulgence in any good or bad is not good enough to maintain the normal health.After having said, reduce to the minimum,go for walk regularly and excercise.& yoga. You must spend for a hour on all those activities,don'tt say no time,Iam sure every thing sould be allright.