Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish Prasad MehrotraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I feel strange that I am suffering from hemorrhoids. Dr Jagdish Prasad is one of the best physicians in city. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. He is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The entire Mehrotra Clinic was spotlessly, clean. I am so thankful that he has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
In the past i consulted so many doctors for my headache issue , but nobody was able to help me with it, but he has helped me immensely. Due to my headaches my daily activities were suffering. BUt dr Jagdish Prasad helped me deal with the situation. I owe him a big thanks for treating me so patiently. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are knowledgeable, sensible, saved my life and very helpful. Thank you sir for such knowledge otherwise I'll perform it someday thank you again have a good day ahead heartiest thank you :)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be very helpful, helped me improve my health and knowledgeable. Very useful Guidance to fight these type of infections. Thankyou Doctor & Thankyou Lybrate team.
dr Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra gave me an excellent treatment for my problem of acidity and solved it very quickly. Doctor is very learned and is quick in response. The entire clinic Mehrotra Clinicin Gurgaon as spotlessly, clean.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be helped me improve my health. I thought it's an permanent disease wich doesn't have end. But now I hope i can eliminate uric acid from ma body
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are well-reasoned and helped me improve my health. Thanks for your valuable consideration... I will start follow doing all exercises and see a cardiologist...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be nurturing. Tnq sir... Can u please suggest some calcium and multivitamin syrups which gives instant relief from this habit...
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are very helpful, professional, knowledgeable, sensible and practical. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be knowledgeable and caring. Wat can be added or subtracted from my daily diet doc...
Anil Kumar Pandey
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and professional. Really nice suggestions
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be knowledgeable. He is showing proofs as he can!, i am really confused
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are very helpful. I satisfied from your answer.It helps me to improve my health.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be professional. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be very helpful. Waaao sir thanku soooo much....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be knowledgeable. Thank you Very much Sir
Jacob Keep Pen
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be very helpful. thank u so much sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra to be caring. Thank you alot sir
Dr. Jagdish Prasad Mehrotra provides answers that are knowledgeable. Gud ty for the consult
Can consumption of ibuprofen, cold total ,Vick’s action 500, Crocin advance or saridon lead to false positive for cannabis use in a urine test?
Hi, MY age is 71 yrs. No major illness. Physically fit. My BP is 155-59, pulse rate 49, any advice/ medication. Please suggest me.
In some of the disease like Scurvy is due to deficiency of vitamin “C” and Pellagra due to deficiency of “Niacin”. The disease can be corrected by use of deficient vitamin But most nutrient do not work solo, sometimes they join forces other times they interact and cancel the effect. Here I am taking some nutrient which work in pairs.
1. Calcium is mostly absorbed in the small intestine and essential for bone strength but the body needs vitamin D’s assistance to absorb the nutrient. Vitamin D also has many other benefits throughout body.
Normal requirement of Calcium in adult – 1,000 daily, but in older adult 1,200 mg daily (starting in 50’s)
Normal requirement of Vitamin D in adult –400 IU daily, but in persons starting 70’s- 600 IU daily (starting in 50’s)
2. : Sodium is an essential nutrient which we consume each day. Excess use of Sodium interferes with the natural ability of blood vessels to relax and expand, blood pressure increases which ultimately increases the chances of stroke or heart attack but Potassium encourages the kidneys to excrete sodium. Thus, high Potassium intake assist in keeping the blood vessels healthy and maintain blood pressure.
Normal requirement of Sodium in adult – 1,200 mg to 1,500 mg daily.
Normal requirement of Potassium in adult – 4,700 mg. daily.
3. Vitamin B12 and Folate: B12 helps the body to absorb folate and the two works together to support cell division and replication which allow the body to replace cells that die. This process is important during times of growth in childhood, and throughout the body of adults as well.
Normal requirement of B12- 2.4 micrograms
Normal requirement of folate 400 micrograms
Natural source of vitamin Folate- Green leafy vegetables, beans and legumes Vegetarian and Alcoholic usually have vitamin B12 deficiency and can be supplemented wit tab or injection, while folate deficiency can be corrected by multivitamin. Deficiency of either or both vitamins may cause marocytic Anaemia. B12 deficiency can also cause mild tingling sensation and memory loss.
I always feels headache, get exhausted and tired easily, also concentration is not their on a given task. Recently I did complete body check up and haemoglobin was found to be 11. 6g/dl also iron was only 36. 7micro gram/dl. H haemoglobin test was done 5 years back also and then my hemoglobin was 9.9 g per dl at that time doctor prescribed me fefol capsule and my hemoglobin was the normal but again hemoglobin is low but this time I checked my iron also and found it is very low. Why this problem happening. Now I am eating boiled egg also but my diet is still veg and very low in non veg.
Headache is one of the most common maladies which refers to a pain sensation in the head. It may itself be an ailment or may be the symptom of any other illness. Headaches can last for a short time or may persist up to several weeks depending on its cause or type. Many reasons can trigger headache.
The following are eight reasons why you might get that headache
- Stress: Physical stress or emotional stress can be identified as one of the most common causes for your headache. Tension, anxiety and depression may trigger a headache. This is also known as tension headache. In this condition, the muscles of your scalp, neck, face and jaw tighten, thus causing pain. Fatigue may also lead to this type of headache.
- Eye problems: Sometimes eye problems may be the cause of your headache. Diseases such as glaucoma can cause headache. Straining your eyes for seeing distant objects or glaring at your computer screen for long can also result in headache.
- Eating and sleeping pattern: Change in eating and sleeping pattern can also cause headache. Inadequate sleep or caffeine withdrawal can give you terrible headache sometimes.
- Ear, nose or throat disorders: Ear, nose or throat problems can also give rise to headache. Sinus caused by cold or infection, tonsillitis or throat infections can also prompt a headache.
- Medication: Excessive use of medication can be a factor responsible for your headache. This is also known as rebound headache.
- Dental problems: Jaw or dental problems sometimes may trigger a mild headache which can turn severe also. The alignment of lower and upper jaw, tooth decay may be some of the causes for headache.
- Hormonal problems: Sometimes a decline of your estrogen levels can also be a reason for your headache.
- Bad posture: Sometimes, poor posture may strain the muscles of your back and neck, triggering a headache.
Headache can be very annoying. Sometimes pain relief medicines help in controlling headache, but consuming them regularly may affect your health. You must consult a doctor in order to get your headache treated in a proper manner.