There is pain in my lower back on the left side Whenever I breathe my ribs makes cracking sound just as same as we crack our fingers habitually why so. There is a bit swelling on the chest left side Is at any bone problem or muscular problem or any internal defect?

There is pain in my lower back on the left side Whenever ...
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
Hello Lybrate user according to Ayurveda Vata vikriti is the main factor for pain. Treatment- 1-apply prasarini oil or pranacharya restopain oil on your affected part and give hot water fomentation. 2-take yograj guggul and agni tundi vati after lunch and dinner with warm water. 3-Take maha rasnadi kwath 2-2 tsf twice a day. 4-Take pranacharya vatari capsule and syrup twice a day. Diet- Avoid fermented food. Junk food. Potato rice. Sleep well.