I have been suffering from muscle stiffness and knee joint pains for last 3 years and the doctors said it is because of deficiency of vitamin d, also it takes time to go in gears after rising from the bed especially feeling lazy but once I am on my toes no problems. I am taking vitamin d tablets once in a week for the last 2 and half years, but no improvement. Can you please suggest me any remedy to eradicate this from the root with no side effects of the treatment. Also I am taking vitamin a, c.

I have been suffering from muscle stiffness and knee join...
Mr. lybrate-user ,increase water intake. Do 20 min brisk walk. 10 rotations of Surya Namaskar in a day. And get your vit D level test.
You are loosing lubrication of your knee joints. Also stiffness is showing local tendonitis. You will definitely cured by Ayurveda treatment. Firstly use given home remedies for 5 days hot water 1glass + coconut oil 3tsf twice a day on empty stomach consult me in private, with all your findings after getting some relief from above.
Physiotherapy treatment and stretching exercises with vit d.