Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saloni Raghuwanshi
Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Hair Care Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Saloni RaghuwanshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saloni Raghuwanshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and inspiring. Thanks madam for your best suggestions....I will definitely follow them madam
Dr. Saloni Raghuwanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks mam but i applied all thing nd took treatment but no changes
Dr. Saloni Raghuwanshi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks ji
Dr. Saloni Raghuwanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable.
Hi, I am 8 weeks pregnant. I did transvaginal scan on my 6th week and the heart rate of fetus is 130bpm. Till now I feel nothing in my stomach and except breast tenderness I have no symptoms till now. Is this normal? When can I feel baby's heart beat in my stomach?
Hi I'm 24 years old female. Have been suffering from acne problems for 5 years. Initially, the size of acne was small but with time it became bigger and reddish. Have taken many oral medicines like vitamins, antioxidants, fungal medicine, combined birth control pills n even isotretinoin tablets. I have even applied medicines containing benzoyl peroxide, lacne gel, deriva cms gel, used medicated facewash especially for acne like ahaglow, derclean n lacne foaming face wash. Nothing worked. Consulted ayurveda, homeopathy n done 8-10 months of laser treatment as well. Nothing worked. I drink 4-4.5 litres of water per day, keep my skin clean n I don't have junk or oily food often. I've become completely frustrated please suggest me something.
Dear DOC, My mother is having Gilti on her back. Its getting bigger day by day. Some local doc advice to have operation for that but without telling me the reason for GIlti and if operation will resolve this Gilti permanently. Could you please advice what should I do? Where should I take her for check up or cure? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks and regards,
Sir I am 26 years girl .Mujhe one month MC nhi Aya hai .But second month me period date se pehle spotting ho Gaya. Mc Ka colour nhi change hai. Mere sath do baar Aisa hua hai. Sir please help me. I am very depressed.
Yoga is recommended for people with joint inflammation or arthritis. In the case of certain individuals with different sorts of arthritis, studies have shown that consistent yoga practice can lessen joint pain, improve flexibility of the joint and release the stress and strain to provide better rest. Yoga comes with a wide range of practices; however, for the most part, it includes adopting specific bodily postures. It also includes breathing and meditation exercises.
Some of the yoga postures to cure arthritis are as follows:
- Sun salutations: They are the perfect way to begin a day. They can be reflective and calming as you develop the strength to breathe fresh air. Stand with both feet touching, and afterwards, join your hands, palm-to-palm, and place them on your chest. Breathe out and raise your arms upward. Gradually twist backwards and extend your arms over the head. Unwind your neck and breathe in. You must keep in mind that it is one breath for every movement.
- Kid's pose and child's pose plus: This is a truly gentle and simple approach to stretch the lower back. Get into the stance by dropping down onto your knees, spread your knees wide and join your toes. Place your hips back onto your feet or heels and stretch your arms forward onto the ground.
- Bovine pose (cow pose): Get on all fours with your hands; keep your wrists directly under the shoulders, and spread your fingers wide. Your knees need to be at the hips' width and directly under your hips. Point your abdomen upwards, as your shoulder bones push down towards your abdomen, and tilt your pelvis up and back so that you are sitting.
- Furious cat: Turn around the cow pose to do the furious cat pose. From all fours, pull your belliy in and your back arches into a back bend. Point your hips back toward your lower legs to build the space between every vertebra.
- Prostrate twisting: Bending should be very useful, but if the bending or twisting brings on any pain, leave it quickly. Lie on your back, draw your knees toward your abdomen, and wrap your arms around your legs, giving yourself a little hug. Shake yourself from side-to-side or forward and backward.
- Bridge pose: Lie in a straight position on the floor, twist your knees, and set your feet on the floor. Breathe out and press the inner parts of your feet and your arms into the floor. Push your tailbone up, tighten your hips, and lift them off the floor until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your knees right above your heels and lift the upper part of your hips toward your stomach.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!