Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saloni Raghuwanshi
Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Hair Care Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Saloni RaghuwanshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saloni Raghuwanshi to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and inspiring. Thanks madam for your best suggestions....I will definitely follow them madam
Dr. Saloni Raghuwanshi provides answers that are inspiring, sensible and knowledgeable. Thanks mam very very thanks...... I ll try to for this but i knw not possible....
Dr. Saloni Raghuwanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks mam but i applied all thing nd took treatment but no changes
Dr. Saloni Raghuwanshi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks ji
Dr. Saloni Raghuwanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable.
She Answered My Questions Very Well
My 16 months old daughter fell from chair and bumped back side of her head on the floor. Firstly she cried for a few minutes n then she was breastfed. And after 3-4 hour she did some vomiting. By some I mean not more than 10 ml. But then she fell again the same day after 5-6 hours from first time fall while playing, this time her lip got a cut don't know if she got any other injury or not. But after that 30-45 minutes later she vomited again a little bit (about 10 ml or less). I want to know that could there be any serious issue relating to her her injury. Considering her symptoms.
My wife is 7.6 weeks pregnant from her last Lmp. We did an ultrasound today and there is no feral pole seen. Yolk sad of 1 cm. Gestational age is 5.1 weeks. What is the chances of having an healthy baby at her age of 38?
I had my quadruple marker test, the result is AFP-42. 60, beta HCG (TOTAL-13557. 00) E3, unconjugated Estriol Inhibin A -158.5, please tell me is there any problems in my pregnancy, I will go to my gynaecologist on 4th November, so please tell me, any risk, or all ok.
Hello Mam/ Sir, I have a daughter of 8 month old with c section delivery. Now Again My wife have pregnant with period missing date 10 Aug 2018. We have tested with pregnancy kit. Now We don't want to carry this baby with us so now what we have to do .we have to go with medicines or some natural things. Please suggest us if possible with medicine only then please mention the medicines name and the process to take the medicines. Thank You!
Hello Doctors, My wife is 55 day pregnant He complete the course of mifegest KIT But unfortunately blooding is very much poor 1st day it was good But from the 2nd day blooding almost stop Today is 3rd day And it is same showing. Now what can we do.
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!