Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doc, My mother is 63 years old. She has sugar and BP issue and tk meds daily for them. She face cervical issue once almost an year back. From last 1 month she is facing vertigo kind of issue like getting unbalance, few like can't walk n suddenly gets slow and fear of being faint. She is also complaint of slight pain in hands n legs. I have got her sugar check n its slightly on a higher side but I am not sure which doc should I consult. dietician, physician or E&T. Please suggest what should do next.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi doc, My mother is 63 years old. She has sugar and BP i...
Causes of vertigo are many. They may be central or peripheral in origin. Cervical issue and uncontrolled hypertension may also cause vertigo. Cervical issue may also cause pain in hands. For temporary relief take Tablet vertin 8 mg tid, n consult physician n ent surgeon.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.