Hi Good Day to you, I met with an accident 5 days back, where I got a head injury, just one inch above my right fore head with 4 staples on the cut. My my injury is getting healed well with regular dressing. I have few symptoms, I doubt it's normal or should take it further. 1. If I'm bending down, I feel dizzy and uncomfortable. 2. My left eye has a slight blurred vision. 3. I could only do work slowly. If I have to do something in a hurry, I feel uneasiness with headache. Kindly advise, are these symptoms in normal recovery or anything abnormal?

Hi Good Day to you,
I met with an accident 5 days back, w...
Sir, Consult treating doctor
Hi Good Day to you,
Your head ache and other problems are the result of injury and your nxiety and it will go away in a week and calm down.
Hi Good Day to you,
You should get a CT scan of brain done to exclude any internal injuries.
Hi Good Day to you,
Dear Lybrate user:- you have blunt injury on Rt side of forehead. Any head injury should not be taken as a simple. If after 48 hours of duration, there r dizziness, vomiting, visual impairment, we should proceed for through ophthalmic & neurological investigation to rule out any brain haematoma/fracture or else.