I am 53 year old, suffering back pain in upper part of back, i. E. Above back portion of abdomen. Left shoulder is having some movement problem. Pain is acute in morning after 3.00 am and can't sleep. I am patient of gout for last 15 years and bp also. Kindly advise me. Thanks and regards

I am 53 year old, suffering back pain in upper part of ba...
Kindly show me a photograph of the affected part & all investigation reports. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.