I am suffering from back pain neck to legs since 2009 and now I became very week in sexual life what should I do? Please advise.

I am suffering from back pain neck to legs since 2009 and...
Kindly show me a photograph of the affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 1 wk, contact me again. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.
Hello, thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. There are many causes of pain in lower back region. It can be due to faulty posture, related to weak muscles, issues with intervertebral disc, narrowing of spinal canal, any bony instability besides many other, so accurate diagnosis is the key to proper management of the condition. I would also like to ask you if it is associated with any other neurological symptoms like numbness, paraesthesias (electrical shock like abnormal sensations) or any weakness in limbs. Please also tell me about any associated symptoms like fever, weight loss etc. What medications you generally take and what has been your treatment history till now for existing problem. Also your sexual life may or may not be related to your spinal pathology, but since this is a long standing story, I advise you to get relevant x rays and mri scans done and send them across to me. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.