Sir as I smoke daily sometimes like once in two months blood comes out I think it comes from my throat but it comes only when I am brushing my teeth.

Sir as I smoke daily sometimes like once in two months bl...
Hello, it may be due to vit C or vit B12 deficiency. Consult a general physician for proper management.
It's better that that you get a thorough check up and make a habit of annual health check-up. It's also important that you quit any habit which is a health hazard. One good step can help you leap towards health and fitness. Also have a dental check up which as important as any other body part.
It may be due to your gum disease or might be associated with other problems also. Smoking may lead severe gum problems like gingivitis and periodontitis. Also causes stain and calculus in your teeth. Its better for you to consult a dentist as soon as possible.
You just need a scaling.
Smoking has no direct relationship with spitting blood (hemoptysis), appearence of blood per orum may present in gingivitis or spongy gum (one in 5 cases, nasal corrosion, continuous hacking cough ,prolonged URTIs ,at times in cases of tuberculous lung damage (one in 10 cases), in rare instance (one out of 50 cases) it may be a malignancy either of lungs, esophagus etc. Do not bother, eat healthy reduce smoking, kindly check CBC ,lft, creatinine,fasting pp blood sugar and very important sputum test (AFBtest) with PA chest (digital xray. If you run fever and or losing weight meet a qualified doctor asap. Good luck.
Stop smoking get scaling polishing done by a dentist than massage gums.
Get scaling and polishing done by dentist and start brushing two times a day.