I took Botox because I have this forehead lines and here my eyes have some wrinkles, so I consult at my doctor and she said like why can’t you go for Botox treatment will help you in future, that's why I choose Botox. Actually, Botox is my first time and when I went inside I felt really scared about the treatment. I thought it would be very painful and I was very scared, I told the doctor it will pain, I don't want to do. She said like you don't have to be scared it’s just it will be pricky. She gave me anaesthesia cream and it was smooth you know, I felt really good when I had the treatment I didn't feel pain at all, it went very smooth within like 15 to 20 minutes the treatment got to hold. I feel good after the treatment it’s been like 2 weeks my lines have gone on forehead and the nearby eyes, I feel the difference and even my family members they felt good that you know some difference is there in my face and thank you to Dr Venus and you should visit it. A doctor is very friendly and the treatment was very good her name is Dr Venu Kumari, you also should come to this clinic and have to take the treatment you will feel better and you will feel awesome about yourself. I am so happy I have done with this treatment and thank you so much to the doctor who has really make a change. Thank you so much.read more
Hi everyone, I am your Dr Venu Kumari. Today I am going to discuss Microneedle RF and how it works on acne scars. Microneedle RF is one of the most effective treatments for acne scars with no downtime, the needles smoothly penetrate to the skin with less pain. It delivers controlled RF energy at a various depth of the skin this results in overall smoothening of the scars and reduction the pores size and also tightening of the skin, there is no downtime after the procedure there will be mild redness which lasts for 3 to 4 hours. It is the minimally invasive procedure used for skin tightening and lifting also. The needles send energy which increases fibroblast activity, collagen and elastin system are gathered along that needle insertion area. Which results in new collagenosis and lifting of the scars. The topical anaesthetic cream requires 30 minutes for the effect after that the procedure will take only 20 to 30 minutes. During the procedure you feel my mild breaking sensation, the interval between each session will be approximately 3 to 4 weeks, a patient can see excellent results within 3 to 4 sessions. I am suffering with pimple scars and my friends suggest this clinic and Dr Venu Kumari suggested to take a Microneedle RF. I am happy with this result and doctor is well professional and the staff is very efficient Thank, Thank you to Dr Venus.read more
Hi everyone, I am your Dr Venu Kumari. Today I am back with a new interesting topic can you guess what is it, Carbon Peel, a Carbon peel is a revolutionary laser treatment, very famous known as Hollywood Peel. It’s beneficial for people with oily skin, blackheads and enlarges pores, gives you instant glow for exploratory supervision layer, very useful to treat uneven skin tone and dull skins. A layer of carbon is applied to the skin, where it penetrates deep into the skin. When the laser is part over the area destroy the carbon and takes away dead skin cells and contamination oil. Treatment can be performed on any part of the body during face, back, and chest. The treatment provides several benefits by cleansing, exfoliating, rejuvenating and reduces oil in acne. The result is offered in a radiant skin with reducing pores size. Carbon peel also reduces fine lines, wrinkles and feels the skin tighten and glowing. We advise a good skin care routine in daily use of sunscreen. Stay connected for more videos.read more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venu Kumari
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venu KumariYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are knowledgeable, professional, practical and sensible. Thank U doctor for giving a professional and sensible solution for my skin problems. I know it will come again after 6 months or so. I was informed that chemical peeling will help to show the skin lighter from darker.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Venu Kumari has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. I was amazed that other doctors before her were not able to even diagnose my problem, but she did it immediately and started the hair transplant for it. I am so thankful that Dr Venu Kumari has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. I was diagnosed with hair transplant. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Venu Kumari. She is very knowledgeable. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my hair fall problem. I feel strange that I am suffering from hair fall problem. Dr Venu Kumari is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. During the complete hair fall treatment program she always supported and motivated me. All the staff members were very helpful. Venu Kumari doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. With the help of her treatment for hair fall I am feeling so great.
She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I am so much benefitted with her laser hair removal, that i am perfectly fine now. One of my neighbour's recommended this Venu Kumari. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. In the very first sitting, Venu Kumari clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
I was in so much pain due to my pimples issue. Dr Venu Kumari guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. One of my cousin's referred to Venu Kumari. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing pimples treatment was very relaxing.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my dark complexion. After consulting Dr Venu. I did not lose hope of getting skin whitening treatment. She ensures that she listens to his patients. I am really grateful as her skin whitening treatment has give me a ray of hope. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat the cases.
I have had this hair loss from quite some time. I was in so much pain due to my hair loss. I consulted Dr Venu Kumari. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Venu Kumari is the reason.
I was having pimple issue since many years.consulted skin specialist but unfortunately did not have good result. I was worried, one of my friend suggesteddr Venu Kumari.I am really thankful toher.. She gave confidence ,good advice and best treatement at her clinic dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad.
I was having this hair fall, but the symptoms were not very visible. I consulted Dr Venu Kumari. Over the period of time the hair growth treatment has helped me a lot. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from hair fall. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
I had to undergo an acne treatment because of many acne on my face and body. Dr Venu Kumari of Dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad gave me the treatment. He is a very great and efficient doctor. Thanks doctor.
K J Yogesh
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be very helpful. Thank you so much Dr Venu, u have so much off explanation unlike other who only assist to consult them giving false hopes. Thanks for the knowledge!
Visited on last Sunday she was on time taken satisfactory time to diagnose the problem nature was very friendly & conducive with smiling face, expecting tangible recovery within a week Insha Allah. (Jahan Khan)
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, inspiring, nurturing and helped me improve my health. Thanks i will definitely try to implement these your suggestio konsto me
I went to dr Venu Kumari for treatment of my acne scars at dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad and I must say that I was very impressed by the doctor’s treatment.
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor very much for giving me an information regarding pimples and the solution tooo.thank you very much..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, professional and well-reasoned. Sure we will consult
very good staff and doctor who take care of your problem understand the problem and make sure the treatment doesn't leave any side effects.
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Thnx for explaining in a detailed way
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable. I find it valuable n informative.
Saurav Kumar Pati
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable. Thanks I will follow this
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring. Thank you...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable and thorough. Thank you.
Stretchmarks are types of scars, that develop when the kind stretches or tends to shrink quickly. They occur especially when the skin reaches the peak of its elasticity and can’t expand any more. Weight gain due to pregnancy or puberby, is one of the primary reasons behind the occurrence of stretch marks. The connective tissue breaks in and collagen, which is the primary structural protein found in skin, found deep underneath the skin of individuals.
Though stretch marks are quite common but things become really become tough for people to accept, especially during summer, when more skin is exposed. They do not cause any pain to individuals but can affect as person’s confidence and self-esteem. Keeping the areas covered in front of public is not always possible, hence have to take necessary precautions every time, before going out.
Various Derma Treatment Options
There are various innovative treatments in dermatology, which help get rid of stretchmarks. Those include:
- Fractional Laser: The very first option that we look at for treating the problem of stretchmarks, is through fractional laser. This a very fast and easy treatment method. The patient satisfaction rating is high and the laser, which gets used, is controlled in an precise manner. The therapy works well on any part of the body and can help treat new as well as old stretch marks. The process involves, application of an anesthetic cream on the skin, for close to half an hour, then wash off. Then a gliding gel would allow the robotic hand piece to glide over the skin. A cooling machine is used to ensure that the individual feels comfortable. The skin would be red in colour up to 5 days after treatment. It is important, while choosing a skin to perform this fractional laser treatment, to ensure that he or she is properly trained. It is advisable to ask for some pictures as proof to show the existence of stretch marks and then removal of those, after he has performed this treatment on individuals.
- Retinoid Creams: Retinoid creams are those which can also help improve the appearance of stretch marks but only if they still pink or red in colour. These creams help in rebuilding the collagen in the skin, which would allow making the skin get back its normal look.
- Blue Light Therapy: This therapy works best on those having newer stretch marks. Individuals would come across improvements in their skin but it does not guarantee complete stretch mark removal.
- Chemical Peels: Individuals suffering problem of stretch marks can get their problems solved through the use of chemical peels. This involves, applying a chemical solution to the skin, thus help remove the skin’s top layer. This gives rise to the activation of newer skin cells, providing a fresher look to the skin.
- Microdermabrasion: One of the effective methods in dermatology to remove stretch marks is, microdermabrasion. This is done through a hand held device, which would blow crystals onto the skin and hence get it polished. The crystals would then get vacuumed up with skin’s dead cells, thereby revealing newer looking skin.
Sir/Madam, I am (male) 29 years old now, I am facing a problem with wrinkles at laughing lines, this is reduce my confidence while I am at outside, please suggest me what should I do, and what's the solution for this.
Hair transplant is regarded as one of the most common cosmetic procedures, mostly undergone by male patients. We do not usually see females going for hair transplant but it does get performed on female patients as well. Female hair transplant could come to great help for females, who are facing the problem of alopecia or hair loss and cannot afford to bear the cost of hair restoration surgery.
Especially in India, women tend to go for the option of hair transplant due to two reasons:
- Lower cost of surgery compared to other places.
- There is no waiting period for the treatment.
- The cost which one needs to incur for hair replacement surgery in India is only a fraction of the price charged for performing the same procedure in The United States of Great Britain. Well trained, experienced doctors, good medical facilities and low cost of treatments have made India the most preferred medical destination for patients staying abroad.
Who Can Be A Good Candidate For Females Hair Transplant?
Women having typical diffuse females patterned hair loss are not the ideal candidates for hair transplant, as they do not have an adequate donor supply on the back and on the sides of the scalp or even anywhere else in their body.
Still, there are times when a significant improvement can be brought about in the appearance of female patients, through hair transplant. They include:
- Females Having Male Kind Of Hair Loss: There are females, for whom hair loss takes the form of how males lose their hair. In these cases, they lose hair on the front and at the top.
- Elevated Hairline From The Time Of Birth: Certain females can have elevated hairline right from the birth, giving them more of a masculine look. So, for them, it is ideal to go for hair transplant.
- Scarring Alopecia: Hair loss can happen in a scarred manner, which occurs due to trauma. In that case, hair transplant surgery can fill up the scar and completely eliminate its visibility.
- Hair Loss Due To Traction: A woman can suffer from hair loss due to traction or even due to pulling of the hair, as a part of styling procedure. Hair transplant can help restore hair in the area, till the time a patient can prevent it from exposing the hair to same condition.
Benefits of Female Hair Transplant
There are several benefits which should be good enough for women, who are suffering from hair loss, to go for hair transplant. The benefits include:
- Hair transplant being a painless, simple procedure, without inflicting any scar on the patient, it is recommended for those suffering hair loss due to several reasons.
- Looks are important for men but especially for women, they are extremely particular about the way they present themselves. So, hair transplant can help women get their looks back, which tend to suffer as a result of hair loss.
One of the major benefits is, once the hair follicle gets transplanted, it would continue to grow along with the hair and can be cut, styled in a similar manner, just like a woman would have done with her original hair.
Your nail health might serve as a primary indicator of your overall health. Your nails need proper care to remain strong and healthy. If you notice dents or ridges on them, then it might indicate an underlying medical condition , which would require prompt medical attention. Healthy finger nails are supposed to be smooth and uniform in color with no spots or discoloration. Sometimes, there can be development of harmful vertical ridges from the tip of your nail till the cuticle, which can become more prominent as you grow older.
There are many ways to keep your nails clean and healthy:
- Good nail hygiene: You should always use good quality sharp clippers or manicure scissors. The proper way to cut your nails is to trim the nails straight across and then round the tips in a gentle curve.
- Keep fingernails dry and clean: You can prevent the growth of bacteria under your fingernails if you keep them clean. Wear a pair of cotton lined rubber gloves while performing activities, such as using harsh chemicals or washing dishes.
- Biotin supplements: Biotin supplements can increase the thickness of your nails and also prevent splitting and breaking. Biotin is a member of the vitamin B family and helps the body to convert food into energy.
- Don’t go for professional manicures: Going for professional pedicure or manicure on a regular basis can make your nails dry and brittle. Another way to remedy the problem is to take your own tool to the manicure salon, which reduces the chance of infection. Regular professional manicure can make you suffer from nail bed infections, which can be chronic in nature.
- Avoid acetone: Using acetone based polish removers, will strip your nail of the essential nutrients in due course of time thus, making them brittle.
- Don’t bite: Avoid biting your fingernails as this can damage the nail bed. Bacteria or fungi can enter through a small cut along the fingernail, which can cause an infection.
- Do not ignore minor problems of the nail: If you have some infection in your nails which doesn’t seem to go away, then there are chances of the infection being a result of some other underlying health condition. You should immediately get the problem evaluated by a doctor or a dermatologist.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hai sir my problem is baldness PRP treatment is any helpful for me, with any side effects please tell me and what is the PRP?
We have often heard this miracle about stopping the signs of aging and making people of middle age look youthful. Medical science with its inventions and progress is always providing elements of disbelief and executing it to prove the world that scientists and doctors are the gems of the humankind. Botox is one such invention.
Botox is a trademark designation for a highly diluted and refined preparation of botulinum which is a toxin of type A. This is used in numerous cosmetic and medical applications. Botox is most widely known for its use in removing wrinkles.
Botox- How it works
When the recurrence of treatment, the various types of treated clinical conditions and dosage are considered, the toxin Botulinum has been proved to be a productive and relevant curative protein therapy. Botulinum toxin can be inserted into humans in remarkably small concentrations and works by inhibiting signs from the nerve cells moving into the muscles, actually leaving the muscles without directions to contract, hence paralyzing them.
Nerves release a chemical mess discharge called acetylcholine at the terminal where the nerve endings coincide with the muscles. The neurotransmitter connects to receptors on the muscle cells and makes the muscle cells to shorten or contract.
Botulinum toxin helps to limit the discharge of acetylcholine, restricting muscle cell contraction. The impact of botulinum toxin allows the muscles to become less stiff by preventing abnormal muscle contraction.
Medical uses of Botox
Botox is an amazing discovery in the field of medicine. It is beneficial in treating a large number of medical conditions. At present Botulinum toxin is used to treat over more than twenty diverse medical conditions with more treatments under research. Some of the other ailments that can be treated with Botox include a chronic migraine, spasm of the eyelids, overactive bladder, and Idiopathic cervical dystonia where there occur stiff neck and muscle spasms of the shoulder region.
Cosmetic use of Botox
Botulinum toxin is primarily used as a medication to decrease the presence of fine lines and facial wrinkles in seniors. Certified by the Food and Drug Administration of the US, Botox is used in softening out wrinkles in the forehead region reducing crow's feet, frown lines, and forehead lines.
Caution related to Botox
Many people doubt as to how flexible their facial muscles will react post Botox, and a majority think they will be stiff, but this is just a myth. The stiffness of facial expression arises only when the wrong muscle is injected on the face which does not happen in the case of a reputed and recognized medical firm or a practitioner. Botox is safe as long as your physician recommends and is done in safe hands and moderation.
Botox has quite a few uses in the field of medicine.