Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I am 39 years old male, I have a mild sensational problem on my left hand side. It is below my arms. I have took an MRI Scan. My MRI Impression is "Right posterolateral disc protrusion at C4-C5, compression the cord, with features of compression cervical myelopathy at C4-C5. There is a mild narrowing of both neural foramen, impinping on bilateral C5 nerve root. Minimal posterior disc bulge at C5-C6 and C6-C7 levels, indenting the theca. Bilateral facial hypertrophy at L4-L5. I need suggestion regrading this. My neurologist's advice is for the spinal surgery and I am not interested in that. Please give me a proper solution for this problem. Regards, Rafeeq.

It will be batter if you can show your MRI to provide you better guidance, in my opinion surgery is not the first line of treatment you should go for correct physiotherapy exercises and postural correction, with correct physiotherapy your muscle get strength and you will feel relief. You can go for isometric exercises of neck , self neck traction streatching exercises, to know in detail about all that please share your MRI
Ras raj ras 1 tab twice a day vatari tab twice a day navjeevan ras twice a day for 45 days
Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs. Take frequent Breaks at work. Core Strengthening Exercises. Use cervical pillow. Use Back Support. Self Massage the back of neck.