Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 50 years old male, having right side pain from neck to palm and back waist to leg heel. Please advise.

1 Doctor Answered
Do get clinically examined by neuro physiotherapist or orthopaedician or neuro physician asap to rule out any nerve lesions possibilities of cervical & lumbosacral spondylosis or consult on private via lybrate
8 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.