Having backpain I think its because sitting continuously in front of the system as I am working as system engineer.

Having backpain I think its because sitting continuously ...
Dear lybrate user try to be more active and relax in between with short walks also include more vegetables and whole fruits in diet ,a homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you better results
Yes it may be because of faulty posture. Try sitting erect or change you chair. Other things are try to do some exercise.
Hi! You maybe right, mostly it's defect in sitting posture long hours, lack of back exercises causing it. But do zee an orthopedist just in -case, and a physiotherapist also. Do back strengthening exercises, take some pain medicine like voveran sr 75 once at bedtime after meals, for short course of 5 days. Do massage and hot fomentation to back best wishes thanking you!
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
sitting continuously for hours can give back pain. however a detailed evaluation is needed to diagnose exact problem. back stretching and strengthening exercises can help you from back pain. consult me privately for proper evaluation and exercises which will help you.