Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 years old male. I have been facing problem with my gums. The gum which holds molar teeth in the right side inside my mouth, pains a lot. I have been facing this many times now. Recently I am facing the pain again and while brushing my gums bleed also. Because of this pain I am unable to eat or chew my food. Please advice me what should i do?

2 Doctors Answered
pian in tooth can occurs due to decayed teeth aur may be periodontal problem.. you can use antibiotic and analgesic for temparary pian relive... for this problem may be u required the RCT aur flap suregery... batter to visit your dentist....
2 people found this helpful
Hello, please get the x ray done to reveal the cause. Get dental cleaning done it may be due to deep calculus. Thank you.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.