Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have heavy back neck pain and light spinal cord pain. Which test is better out put for me. How many tests I will take. Which specialist better for me.

3 Doctors Answered
You can consult with Neurologist. If you want to take a homoeo medicine Lachnanthes 200,5 drops in little water once in a week & Silicea 30,5 drops in little water thrice daily for one months.
1 person found this helpful
Go for x ray for cervical and lumbar spine. Start with Physiotherapy treatment. Learn spinal exercises. Use lumber spine belt. Consult further with reports.
1 person found this helpful
According to me it is mostly postural pain. Try adjusting your posture. Avoid long drives and bike rides. Get an mri total spine if possible. But it is slightly expensive .if not get an x Ray total spine and consult.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.