I have bad breath in mouth. I smoke frequently. Please help me with this problem.

I have bad breath in mouth. I smoke frequently. Please he...
Dear Lybrate user, the prime solution to the problem lies in your question itself. QUIT the habit! smoking could be a major contributing factor here. Apart from that, pay special attention to maintaining your oral hygiene. Consult your dentist for a checkup, get a professional cleaning/scaling done. Natural breath sweeteners like fennel (saunf) and basil (tulsi) are beneficial. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated because dry mouth also contributes to bad breath.
Stop smoking get scaling polishing done by a dentist use betadine mouth wash twice daily.
Dear user, first of all stop your habit of smoking as it is really a great threat for your life. Talking about your mouth, smoking does a lot of damage to teeth and gums. Eventually one day you will loose all your teeth if you do not quit smoking. Regarding current solution to your problem, you can start with certain remedies like - 1.Start doing warm saline rinses by adding half spoon of salt to a glass of warm water and rinsing your mouth 4-5 times in a day. 2. Use mouthwash twice daily after brushing in the morning and night time before bed. 3. Start consuming a lot of water i.e 9-11 glasses daily. 4. Eat lot of fruits and green vegetables 5.Take vitamin c tablet daily. If possible do go to a dentist and get your scaling done. This will provide you alot of relief with your problem. I hope you are satisfied with the remedies. (Do consult me privately for better treatment and effectiveness so that I can help you in a better way.)
Stop smoking and get your fetor (medical term for bad breath) evaluated, as it can be due to various causes from a good physician. All the best.
Bad breath from the mouth can be of various reasons. Like accumulation of plaque and tartar, decay in teeth, dry mouth, smoking and tobacco chewing, consumption of caffeinated beverages and alcoholic drinks, sore throat, bad digestion. I suggest that you get thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist, and use antibacterial mouthwashes thereafter. You should also clean your tongue twice daily with a tongue cleaner. Following all these measures will solve your problem. Hope that helps.
First quit smoke and scalling of teeth by dentist and rinse freshchlor mouthwash twicw aday.
Stop smoking, drink 10-12 glasses of water, and if you have any systemic problems, like, respiratory tract infection, get it treated.
Use mouth wash after smoke. And regular scailing.
Quit smoking. Go for teeth cleaning and after that use mouthwash.
Get a cleaning done by a dentist and quit smoking.
Quit smoking. Get you teeth cleaned professionally. Ask your dentist for Scaling / polishing and TSR application to remove smoke stains from teeth. Also use Rexidin Plus mouthwash two times daily for at least 2 weeks.
Please rinse your mouth with water after every smoke.
Simple. Stop smoking n get your teeth clenaed.
Bad breath is either due to poor oral hygeine, a dry mouth or sometimes due to other health problems. Brush twice daily using proper brushes and brushing technique, Drink plenty of water and eat healthy. Smoking causes bad breath also and a plethora of other problems. Visit your doctor for a check up to find out whats causing bad breath.
Please get dental cleaning and polishing by your dentist once in 3 months.
Leave smoking habit. And use mouth wash.
Stop smoking and get your scaling done.