My son is 8 years old & his weight is 27 kg. He is suffering from headache since last two months. All reports are normal. Usko chashma bhi lag gya +0.5 ka. Fundus test bhi normal hai. please advice me. Thanks.

My son is 8 years old & his weight is 27 kg. He is suffer...
Gve hm proper diet lik pulses, sprouts, salads esp carrot, amla.
You have not stated properly how long the headache lasts each time it comes. If it's for only a few hours and goes away after sleep, it is likely to be a tension headache. He may be having stress due to study or problems in school or home. Drinking less water may also cause headache due to dehydration. Blocked nose, sinus infection and nasal allergy also may cause long standing headache. Migraine headache lasts longer, usually more than a day if untreated. Get him properly examined by your local pediatrician. He may need a CT Scan to diagnose if the problem is persistent and worsening.