I have lower back pain mainly on bum area. I was not able to turn while lying down. Doctor asked me to take scan. The impression is as below *Straightening of lumbar vertebrae *Mild dorsal bulge at L5-S1 with the call sac compression. No significant canal narrowing. No evidence of neural forminal narrowing/nerve root compression. *Left sacrumy at sacroiliac joint level show high signal intensity-consider acute sacroiliitis. Kindly advice on what does all these mean. Is there any thing alarming here. Thank you.

I have lower back pain mainly on bum area. I was not able...
DEAR lybrate-user, Greetings. As per your report, you are having Sacroiliitis. A condition of Inflamation of Sacro-Iliac Joint I.e the Joint that connects the Spine on both sides with Pelvis. The reasons can be any and needs to be evaluated to exclude, Infection-Inflamation- and Arthritic conditions like Rheumatoid & Ankylosing Spondylitis a rare condition by further investigations. I sincerely suggest you to consult a Rheumatologist for that.