Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am a footballer. From last season I started some sort of fear in my mind I don't know for what I getting that. Can I treat that through counselling. Thank you.

2 Doctors Answered
Fear needs to be evaluated, if it s mild anxiety can be treated with psychotherapy alone, if moderate or severe you might need medications.
Try to figure out what you are afraid of. Is it in response to something that has happened? Fear or anxiety is a common response to an unpleasant event. Depending on the situation. You may be able to overcome it on your own. However if the fear or anxiety becomes overwhelming, or you feel suicidal, consult a psychiatrist immediately. Other than, try yoga or meditation or deep breathing to reduce your anxiety. Exercise regularly and maintain a proper sleep schedule. You may consult me if required.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.