Dear nutritionist, Greetings for the day. I wanna gain my wait. I am 23 n my weight is 52. Height 5.8 ft. As per BMI its under weight of 18 kg. I am vry upset with my weight. .I hv recently got job. Working in som airline. .I want to be a cabin crew so I hv to put on my weight at anycost. I got feedback in interview that due to under weight I didn't get through. My working hour is late nit to til noon. So kindly advise me proper diet plan. Planing to take endura mass. Suggest me which wil be good. .kindly help plzz.

Dear patient, calorie dense food should be incorporated in your diet like dried fruits, potato, sweets, nuts, jam jelly, banana or mango shake, porridge, badam kheer etc. leafy vegetables should be restricted in your diet as they reduce appetite. you should take 3 major meals a day and snacks in between. butter, margarine should be taken. Adequate amount of egg, meat, fish, milk should be taken as it help you for tissue building in your body.try to take 1 boiled egg at every morning. you should eat more food at each meal. Before taking meal you can walk for sometime as it help to you feel hungrier. Thanks...