I am working person (male) and age is 59. Last year Diabetics found on border line and took medicine regular. Daily exercise and taken healthy food.
We know about diabetics harmful in personal life we can't enjoy .please advice us.
PGP In Diabetologist, Fellowship in non-invasive Cardiology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
21 years experience
Ask Free Question
there are two types of type 2 diabetics , one is obese (70%) and the other is lean (30%). the treatment and dietary advice depends upon the type as well as other parameters like hba1c, family history of cad/ dyslipidemia, thyroid and other metabolic disorders. if you want to know everything in detail, please consult through lybrate app.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Diabetes treatment