Sir. My father has left ventricular hypertrophy and left arterial hypertrophy detected yesterday by ecg. He had a history of hypertension 3 years ago nd treated by medicines but from 2 years he has not taken any medication. He has a history of c5 or c6 cervical vertebra pain and he takes medicines only for this reason. Sir what other necessary test should be done for diagnosis? What is treatment for this CVS abnormality?
left ventricular and arterial hyper trophy caused due to hypertension for want of medication. Whereas pain of cervical spondylitis sub merge with the symptoms of cardiac disorder.
High cholesterol level with hypertension may cause cardio vascular disorder.
Hypertension is a silent killer, caused due to irregular life style, stress, anxiety, inadequate sleep, improper intake, increasing cholesterol level, and we never get liberty of it for d whole life. I being a homoeopath can suggest you some recourse to reduce your problem
* you need to opt certain natural norms to control bp, other than medication.
* if you are over weight, please try to reduce your weight to get rid of your bp, by reducing cholesterol level.
* go for a brisk walk in d morning to restore blood circulation to check your cholesterol level & bp.
* go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish your entire body to feed your heart, too, reducing cholesterol level.
* tk, plenty of water, free from conteminants to hydrate your body and to regulate metabolism to burn fats cells, fast to curb cholesterol level under control.
* your diet be regular, easily digestible, non- irritant, simple on time.
* tk, apples, carrots, milk (skimmed, spinach, papaya.
* avoid, junk food, nicotine, caffiene, alcohol, pizza, burgers, cookies, butter, ghee.
Measure to check cholesterol:
# opt olive oil which reduces ldl, soluble fibres, oats
# tk, fruits: pears, apples, strawberries, grapes.
# tk, vegetables: carrots, tomatoes, beens zinger, green leafy veg.
# tk, green tea - 3/4 cups.
# tk, spices: garlic, cadman, cinnamon, brown rice, cereals.
* homoeopathy can stand as a reliable friend of yours, in need, in cardio vesicular disorder.
* your feed back will highly b appreciated for further follow up, please.
4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Hypertension treatment