7 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hello Hair loss is due to dietary deficiency, hormonal imbalance, stress, strong chemical effects, styling tools, dandruff.â¨Remove these causes first and also follow these steps:-â¨1. For hair growth eat healthy diet.â¨2. Include protein rich diet. Soya food, protein shakes, beans, pulses are good for hair.
3. Nuts are good source of omega 3 and fiber. Its also good for hair.
4. Drink lots of water.
5. Start herbal tea or green tea. Its good for hair growth.
6. If you are non veg then its also good for hair. Protein helps in fast growth of hair and also prevent hair fall.
7. Take all dairy products.
8. You can apply curd on hair before head bath. After that wash hair with normal shampoo and apply conditioner.
9. You can use B&T Anti- Dandruff Shampoo
B &T antidandruff Oil
A good head massage is also helpful. 10. Avoid using strong chemicals and heating tools. Also avoid hair colouring. Use heena and amla for grey hair. If you want medicine revert back. After one month give me feedback.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Dandruff treatment