I had been prone to heroine use from last few years. Post withdrawal I encounter diarreah, nausea,sweating, irritability,depression n craving. Been clean in b/w for 2-3 days but got back to drugs. I don't want to continue it anymore but feel low while normal. Any help appreciated . Thanks.

These are all the withdrawal effects of heroine use. It will happen during the initial stages only and when you overcome that phase, you will no longer feel those symptoms. The body and the brain is feeling the absence of the substance and therefore reacts. If you meet with a doctor he will prescribe some medication to ease these symptoms and that will help you. Ideally, you should admit yourself into a rehabilitation home and get all the assistance, and you will be far away from sourcing the drugs too. You will need to stay for at least 6 months and follow that​ up with NA meetings for a long time along with some counseling too.

Book appointment with top doctors for Nausea treatment