I am very thin and short but I want to tall strong and fit my body now what should I do?

I am very thin and short but I want to tall strong and fi...
You can go for following remedy it will help you 1. Take 6 dried figs 2. Take 30 g raisins 3. Soak both in water overnight 4. Eat in 2 doses through the next day Causes: • Excessive physical activity • Skipping meals • Fasting • Emotional stress • Genetic factors • Hyper-active thyroid leading to frequent bowel movement • Inability to absorb food causing loss of fat it will surely help you.
Do regular exercise and streching. For increasing weight and height best natural way is start doing surya namskar in morning. Take 2 banana with warm milk in the morning. Eat soaked dry grapes or dates soaked in warm milk overnight. Include protein rich food in your diet. No drink before and with meals. If you are non vegetarian include eggs chicken and fish in your diet. Take small and frequent meals instead of 3 big meals. You can consult me privately online on lybrate i" ll give you diet chart.