I am 27 years old and in my childhood I was masturbating maximum times, due to this now I am suffering premature ejaculation and dream in night, and my penis become thin and small as compare to past. My penis not erected fully , it erect halfly max time and when I masturbate that time my leg joints are paining.

I am 27 years old and in my childhood I was masturbating ...
Mastuebation has nothing to do with the symptoms, you have just described. Relax & enjoy life. Get married, if, you are already not.
As per your concern I would suggest you to do following remedy Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning Causes: • Anxiety • Incorrect diet • Unhealthy lifestyle surely you will get results.