My gums keep on bleeding frequently although I brush twice a day and keep it clean. I use colgate sensitive toothpaste. Can it be related to my menstruation as it started after I started taking pain-killer pills (meftal-spas). Is it poisonous to my body in any way? can you please recommend some proper remedy?

Hi, please visit a doctor it is not related to medicine bt if you hav some medical or hormonal variations it does affect and aspirin does lead to blood thinning but get a checkup done both dental and medical.
Bleeding gums can b because of si many reasons. Only brushing will not help. You need a professional help. Consult your dentist.
Dear patient it might not be related to your menstruation cycle and just simple professional cleaning of tooth can alleviate bleeding from gums. So it will be better to visit a dentist first.
Bleeding gums is common outcome of poor hygiene, but if your hygiene is good then you need to get evaluated by dentist. Menstruation and meftal-spas does not directly causes bleeding gums. Though its not poisonous to your body but harmful.
No need to worry you just get scaling done once from professional dentist. And use metrogyl dt gel for gums.