I am 34 years old married lady. I feel lots of stress and depression in my daily routine life. I also have a lot of fight with my husband. It seems no body is happy with my presence. I always feel alone. Nobody is there to whom I can share my ideas and thoughts. I always feel insecure in terms of my relation. Is there any medicine for stress relief.

I am 34 years old married lady. I feel lots of stress and...
If you take medicine then argument with your husband it will not give any result. Problems remained next day also. You are under stress. Stress may cause depression in depression you may fight with your husband. Better to consult psychologist. First you should come from depressive status. Then you relaxed after that better to communicate with yourself. Lovely conversation may minimise your problems. It may cure your depressive status also. It is in your hands. If we are not unable to avoid the relations. It is better to love them. Take steps to come the status from your side. It is happen your lovingness only. Not on your commands. Ok do not depend on medicine. Change yourself. If you change it is ok. If unable then take the help of professional. Please unable to spoil the present status to bad situations. Do not be welcome to sadness. Make the life happy. Enjoy the present movements with your husband in a positive manner. Best wishes.