Sir, having severe thyroid problem tsh level is 8.50 and I am taking 50 mg tab thyronorm. Even then level is not coming down feeling tired and back bone ,knees and legs are paining vitamins n calcium if any I don't know Dr. kindly help. Plz.

Sir, having severe thyroid problem tsh level is 8.50 and ...
do physical activity and stretching exercise with medicine and tk calcium supplements
Start with physiotherapy treatment and learn exercise for spine and knee joint. Take calcium; multivitamin and vitamin d 3 for 2 month minimum. Don't sit on floor. Wear sports shoes. Get your whole body blood test done and share report.
You are not getting enough thyronorm and that is why your tsh is elevated. Please increase your thyronorm dose to 75 microgram. Also take it first thing in am and do not eat for 1/2 hour after taking the medicine. Have your tsh checked in 6 weeks. This should take care of most of your symptoms. Let us see how you do on this.