I have been feeling heavy head and nausea, dizziness and blurriness in eyes since the last three days as I came from an outing. I had some weed back there, I guess it was mixed with something I was smoking. Usually the effect wears out but i'm still feeling this.
* take a salt free breakfast which includes a plate of fruits & a cup of fat free breakfast.
* for headache, mix half tea spoon of baking soda in a glass of water & drink it quickly. Ypu can also take tomato juice with some lime added or tomato soup with basil.
* drink only cold water & take a bath with lukewarm water.
* take a walk of atleast 30-40 minutes so that sweat can remove toxins from body.
* do not drink coffee or tea, take only a glass of citrus (orange) juice only.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Nausea treatment