I'm 26 year single male I'm doing masturbation from last 10 years And sir now I'm absorbing that my erection is coming my leakage of water tap and same urine also coming with no pressure I'm through of urine. Please suggest me what I need to do. Is it abnormality act . Is it a sign of infertility .

I'm 26 year single male
I'm doing masturbation from last ...
Hello, this is damaging your health, now and will ruin your conjugal life in future, too, causing erectile dysfunction, premature ejeculation, minimising the size with curvature of your penis. This practice will make you weak, lethargic with lack of concentration causing depression in d long run due to discharge of vital fluid from your body which requires certain dietary regulation to recover your energy. You, need testosterone to get rid of your problem. Tk, apples, carrots, mango, cheese, spinach, garlic, black chocolate, milk, eggs, pumpkin- seeds. Fish to optimise testosterone & energy, lost. Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolic action. Tk, homoeo medicine: @ acid phos 1000-6 pills, wkly. @five phos 6x-4, tabs thrice a day avoid, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, junk food, late sitting on computer, watching porn in d late night. Ensure, sound sleep for at least 7 hours in d night report fortnightly, please. Tk care.