Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 46 years man and have backache and other joints pain also. I am getting pain relief tablet and oil from last few years but no relief yet. What to do?

3 Doctors Answered
dear sanjay, for pain in back causes you joint pains. nothing to worry. swd inferential therapy and traction will help reduce backpain. take physio treatment
You might be having arthritis. Consult a rheumatologist.
Mr. Lybrate user, in this age jt pains& backache became common for majority of people. But by taking pain killers will give instant but temporary releif only, & more over long time intake of those rx will effect other organs. So, better you need to choose the any other alternative system of medicine. As a homeopath I could suggest you to take homeo medicines, which will show good results without any side or adverse effects though you need to use for some time.& at the same time, you can follow physiotherapy also additionally.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.