Hello. I am 34 years old. After walking my left arm and back pains. What should I do. Is that a gastritis or heart prob. And yes I gone through with my tmt two months back and it came positive. I did angiogram and found I have mild cad. I am on medications. Want to know does mild cad goes away after taking medications properly or anything serious gonna happen in future. Pls advise.

Hello. I am 34 years old. After walking my left arm and b...
Well I have seen unstable angina and mild heart attacks getting controlled through lifestyle modifications like food, exercise and reducing exposure to pollution. No stress, no smoking. But you have symptoms of pain on left arm with tmt positive and angiography showing blockages, you have asthma also. Remember heart and lungs is one unit and fall in levels of oxygen in blood due to asthma can trigger a heart attack. Get help from a specialist asap, there is no need to fear a cardiac procedure to remove blockages, or a bypass surgery if needed when blockages are diffuse or more than 2 regarding gerd, you have to alter your food habits.