Sir I have trouble to bad breath since 3 year I have found cavities in my mouth I concern many doctor but still that are failed to stopped my bad breath.

Get your cavities filled, and get deep scaling done.
There are many causes for bad breath. Cavities being 1 of them. Food lodges in the cavities and cause bad breath. You need get your cavities filled by a dentist. If you have already got the cavities fiiled then a dentist need to find out exact reason for bad breath.
Are you gone under oral prophylaxis. I think no try it and then tell me I ll help u.
Bad breath results due to accumulation of deposits on the surface of the tooth surface. This deposits harbor microorganisms which releases foul gases leading to foul smell. Cavities is loss of tooth structure which creates a space for accumulation of food products this also leads to foul smell so solution to your problem is getting your cavities filled and cleaning your teeth by a procedure of scaling.
May be you have a systemic problem. Please consult a physician for that.
Firstly get all your teeth restored / filled because the bad breath which you are complaining about can also be due to food particles getting stuck there. Next get your teeth cleaned and then maintain your oral hygiene well by brushing twice daily & rinsing after every meal.
Visit a good dental surgeon, follow good oral hygiene techniques, &warm saline rinses.
Use rexidine mouth wash and scaling done every six months.
First get oral prophylaxis done and than get tooth filled once your gum health improves you will be fine --good day.
Hello. First thing first get the cavities evaluated from a dentist. And then go for cleaning of your teeth and gums. This collective treatment can resolve your problem.
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. You can come for a consultation (free of cost) in our clinic. Regards
Only consultations wont work. You need to get the problem fixed by restoring decayed teeth on a permanant basis n getting scaling done on a regular basis. Say once in 6 months at a dental clinic.
Kindly get scaling done and use mouth wash twice daily for 15 days. Get your cavities filled before further damage. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique and also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath.